💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki cancels show: not enough power in the arena

OBEY

Featured Posts

Helxig

Couldn't they have at least performed something? Even with the house lights up. I'm sure there's enough power to play a backing track. Those people got time off work and travelled and paid for hotels and sat outside waiting for hours just to go home? 

The only justifiable thing I can think of is that there's some kind of agreement that if she performs anything, they won't refund the tickets because it counts as her 'performing a show'.

Idk man I couldn't just walk out on stage, say sorry, and leave. I feel that I'd wanna give all those people something for taking the time to come see me.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceGaga

High key she cancelled cause it flopped. The press release from the arena says it all. God that’s so cringy i can’t deal

yikesssss lmaooo all of that boo-ing in the audience video :rip::rip: messy. Those fans didn't deserve that lmao u can't lose that more many nicki

1 hour ago, PrinceGaga said:

High key she cancelled cause it flopped. The press release from the arena says it all. God that’s so cringy i can’t deal

I thought his hat said "TWINKZ" and I was like me

FentyGa

You can tell she really wanted to do the show, I feel bad for her. And sure, I think she should have just done a few songs at least without all the technology, but I’m guessing she wants to come back and do the show properly.

Sometimes things happen and are out of our control, you can’t always help it. At least she can’t our and talked to the fans, signed some stuff, said hi. Some people would just send out an assistant or something.

FentyGa
31 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

this is a very funny #Joke 'The arena isn’t powerful enough for this kind of show'  :ladyhaha:

I mean the show does take a lot of energy with the sound and the props and the lighting etc. 

Yall love to hate on Nicki regardless of what she does as if this tour isn’t as good as enigma

RahrahWitch

The Mic seemed fine, she could given them something. 

If it was because of low turn out hasn't she done that before not too long ago?

Andreu
2 hours ago, FentyGa said:

You can tell she really wanted to do the show, I feel bad for her. And sure, I think she should have just done a few songs at least without all the technology, but I’m guessing she wants to come back and do the show properly.

Sometimes things happen and are out of our control, you can’t always help it. At least she can’t our and talked to the fans, signed some stuff, said hi. Some people would just send out an assistant or something.

I think there must be something on the contract that as she sang the first note she would lose the chance to refund the audience or something in those lines

Fame IV
2 hours ago, FentyGa said:

I mean the show does take a lot of energy with the sound and the props and the lighting etc. 

Yall love to hate on Nicki regardless of what she does as if this tour isn’t as good as enigma

Comparing that to Enigma? Enough Internet for me today.

A Star is Born ⭐

StrawberryBlond

This is a very odd case. I'm not totally sure that power is the key reason here. They must have known that the arena wasn't suitable before they booked it, surely? You don't book somewhere and then realise that hours before the show, the venue can't do what you want it to. Was that Slovakian that was being spoken over the loudspeakers at the end? Can anyone translate?

I really wouldn't be surprised if it all came down to low ticket sales. I'm perplexed that a show was even booked in Slovakia. It's hardly a hub for rap fans. That's why when rappers tour, they only tend to go to UK, Ireland, France, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium and Germany, maybe Sweden and Norway. These countries have big support for rap music due to diverse racial populations bringing an element of rap culture to its people. Eastern Europe really doesn't have that culture, so rap gigs won't do particularly well. And as we've seen, she really didn't sell well enough at this show, so it was a huge risk to book it. I guess her team just wanted to try something new and rare and hope all fans in surrounding countries would commute. Even Gaga, who always had an Eastern European audience, only did a proper tour focusing on that area once in the 10 years she's been famous and it didn't exactly work in her favour. Looks like this might be Nicki's last venture out there for a long time as well.

Archived