Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bebe Rexha calls out Youtube

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she should back away from Twitter and other social media before she makes way to many enemies...

Also if you make art just for the money and for a spot on the trending page than quite honestly you should stop making it... 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Antichrist
55 minutes ago, nikola said:

I think she should back away from Twitter and other social media before she makes way to many enemies...

Also if you make art just for the money and for a spot on the trending page than quite honestly you should stop making it... 

giphy.gif

Bradley

Bebe Rexha "I am living unapologetically. I refuse to be made feel bad about my art."

Also Bebe Rexha

"I lowkey compromised on my art. There is a Rated-R version but I compromised cause I wanted views.'

She behaves like a child omg, now I'm glad Dua Lipa won Best New Artist. At least you don't see Dua Lipa saying childish things like that and she serves memes.

Anyway I'm surprised by how blunt Bebe was in saying that she only wanted her video to be unflagged just so she could let it trend. How important is popularity and fame to you, Bebe?

RahrahWitch

Can't stand her attitude but I just watched the Video and yeah there's a lot of ass and sexual imagery so I can see why youtube would flag it as sensitive considering the trending page is usually filled with Kid's stuff but It wasn't that bad. 

Sneaky Oliver
16 hours ago, Varys said:

The hypocricy

like madonna or gaga (even miley and Rihanna) didn't do the same in their prime 

you remind me of this annoying interviewer 

Not the same thing. We all know and they all know what's considered "sensitive" or "controversial" according to youtube policies so it's not like it was unexpected for her to rant about it. I'm not saying she can't do it. I support every kind of art/visual/musical content. 

And how did I remind you of that annoying interviewer? Gaga is taalking about women's behavior and attitude compared to mens behavior in the music business, it's not even the same topic about Bebe.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

42 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Not the same thing. We all know and they all know what's considered "sensitive" or "controversial" according to youtube policies so it's not like it was unexpected for her to rant about it. I'm not saying she can't do it. I support every kind of art/visual/musical content. 

And how did I remind you of that annoying interviewer? Gaga is taalking about women's behavior and attitude compared to mens behavior in the music business, it's not even the same topic about Bebe.

I totally understand your first point.

You reminded me off that interview because I interpretred your post as you saying she was controversial for the sake of being controversial and the whole male rapper argument still is true even though you think the argument is unoriginal and she using it for the wrong reasons (being angry about not being on the trending page)

I totally get what you are coming from but I was just annoyed yesterday with all the people laughing with her saying art when they probably didn't watch the video and you saying that the male rapper argument is unoriginal :runhug:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Archived