💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bebe Rexha calls out Youtube

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, PrincessVenus said:

Well the truth is, art is subjective. I get your point, but if they don’t like it and they laugh at their calling it art, then let them, they can have their own opinions as can you. I haven’t seen the video yet nor do I care enough to, but if she’s just showing her ass off with religious imagery, then it’s  a dumbed down version of Madonna and Gagz, so in my book it is art, albeit a pretty basic version. I do have a question for you tho, would you consider Anaconda MV and Migos and basically every other current rapper entire videography art as well? I’m just asking out of curiosity, because like I said earlier, Art is subjective 

I get your point but I bet half of the people didnt watch the video's or heard the song and just were trying to get a hit post :oops:

Yes I would consider it art

that doesn't mean I like or enjoy it tho :ally:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana

Next thing you know, she’s gonna call out GGD. This girl. I can’t.

Does it matter? Damage is done

MonsterPaws
3 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

LMFAO at about talking about the video being “ART” but she does have a point with the “If a male rapper released this, it’d be fine”. 

I mean why not?

It might not be art you like but it's still art, right? Not to get into semantics, but the most basic definition of art is "the expression or application of human skill and imagination." I don't see why Bebe using the word art is questionable on definition-grounds alone.

Varo Yan

She is right, if Riri is releasing her "hypersensitive" videos dancing her ass all over the world they don't blocking it ... :interestinga:

DiscoHeaven23

Fun Fact:

Bebe Rexha's EP, All Your Fault: Part 2, did better than her debut album Expectations.

Expections was the #147 biggest album of 2018

All Your Fault: Part 2 was the #108 biggest album of 2018. 

:selena:

Sneaky Oliver

It sounds like she did the “controversial stuff” purposefully to create this whole situation :saladga:

this “but a male rapper can do it” speech is so unoriginal at this point 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

3 hours ago, Gimme More said:

can her and demi lovato just be banned from social media - both are too annoying for me :saladga:

Why don't you just unfollow them? Can you just be banned from social media? You're complaining too much about celebrities.

3 hours ago, Gimme More said:

I'm on GGD not their social media accounts, i'll comment on whatever I like on a fan forum. It's not my fault you can't handle an opposing opinion to your own :selena:

I respect everyone has different opinions that we all may not agree on, so maybe you should learn to respect that too :staymad:

So basically you like both of them? Or just like complaining about them? What a hypocrite.

15 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

It sounds like she did the “controversial stuff” purposefully to create this whole situation :saladga:

this “but a male rapper can do it” speech is so unoriginal at this point 

The hypocricy

like madonna or gaga (even miley and Rihanna) didn't do the same in their prime 

you remind me of this annoying interviewer 

1 minute ago, Wolf Boy said:

Making art?...lol gurl

Uh oh guys the art police is here :triggered:

messybottom
6 hours ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

I stopped at "making ART". Gurllll :ladyhaha:

I bet you did. "ART" is expressing yourself in absolutely any way. And she really DID THAT with this visual. Bet you didn't even watch the video :lmao:

Archived