AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC
1 hour ago, Serial Chiller said:

Gaga’s videos from Telephone to Marry the Night are sh00k! :deadbanana:

Some of the content of this video is similar to those! I thought about that too.  Some of Gaga's videos are a bit borderline too, but I doubt Gaga would worry about if they are trending, because as others have said she doesn't make videos for that.

1 hour ago, XC1792 said:

Is there going to be anyone left she hasn't called out?

EDIT: All in seriousness, she does have a point but I feel like the only time I hear about her is when she's calling people out and ranting.

Yeah, I'm a bit turned off by Bebe Rexha after her meltdown at the Grammys pre-show. She has a point, but at the same time websites like YouTube, etc have to protect underage browsers. 

she/her/hers

Magneto

I can here running to say "of course she did", but then I decided to not be mean and judgmental and found out she actually made a very solid point.

Free my mind

Nikolai Barrow

She's right! But also i find it amusing how often she Twitter rants. I didn't even know who she was before GGD members started posting her rants

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

I'm on GGD not their social media accounts, i'll comment on whatever I like on a fan forum. It's not my fault you can't handle an opposing opinion to your own :selena:

I respect everyone has different opinions that we all may not agree on, so maybe you should learn to respect that too :staymad:

You literally said that they need to delete their social media because it annoys you lol I just called you out for saying something dumb 

ChromaticPrincess
13 minutes ago, Varys said:

Some of you guys should read this tweet again and reflect

Here’s the thing tho, it doesn’t matter if it’s art or not, she’s being a brat because she’s not trending. She can try to mask her insecurities by bringing up bigger issues like she did with the designers but at the end of the day she just bitter that no ones treating her like the superstar she thinks she is. 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

6 minutes ago, PrincessVenus said:

Here’s the thing tho, it doesn’t matter if it’s art or not, she’s being a brat because she’s not trending. She can try to mask her insecurities by bringing up bigger issues like she did with the designers but at the end of the day she just bitter that no ones treating her like the superstar she thinks she is. 

My post is not about that tho. Its about the members who laugh with her calling her work art. 

like who are you to decide what is art and what isn't

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

ChromaticPrincess
1 minute ago, Varys said:

My post is not about that tho. Its about the members who laugh with her calling her work art. 

like who are you to decide what is art and what isn't

Well the truth is, art is subjective. I get your point, but if they don’t like it and they laugh at their calling it art, then let them, they can have their own opinions as can you. I haven’t seen the video yet nor do I care enough to, but if she’s just showing her ass off with religious imagery, then it’s  a dumbed down version of Madonna and Gagz, so in my book it is art, albeit a pretty basic version. I do have a question for you tho, would you consider Anaconda MV and Migos and basically every other current rapper entire videography art as well? I’m just asking out of curiosity, because like I said earlier, Art is subjective 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Gimme More
19 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

You literally said that they need to delete their social media because it annoys you lol I just called you out for saying something dumb 

I said they need to be banned from social media, not delete it (although that would probably be better :selena:). I don't understand why you are so riled up by someone expressing their opinion, you need to realise when you come onto a forum you will encounter people with different opinions on artists. That is why i've said to you respect that people have different opinions and I suggest you try that approach too, instead of 'coming for' people :saladga::ladyhaha:

Please don't give me the displeasure of seeing that you responded, we'll just agree we hold different thoughts and that's fine.

End of discussion.

source.gif

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived