đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jussie Smollett: I did not do this

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Hoeanne

The Chicago PD do have a pretty extensive history of being violently racist and homophobic. Between the massively unprofessional constant leaks from within the department about an ongoing investigation, the unusually accusatory tone from the CPD today, and the fact that what they're accusing him of, frankly, is some wild dumb sh*t, I really don't know if I can trust the CPD. I mean it's really convenient that a police department with a very recent and highly publicized history of racism and homophobia would just so happen to uncover that the most widely reported on hate crime in the country is a hoax, thus casting doubt on every publicized hate crime for the next god knows how many months and years.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheQueenLG

Tbh, I believe law enforcement over him at this point. But nonetheless, he must be presumed innocent until proven guilty. 

THis is such an interesting news story. At this point, the evidence has consitently not been in his favor, and as days go by, more evidence comes out not supporting him. I really hate it for him. I hope he gets help for this mental illness. I hope he apologizes for the damage he has done, understands the consequences, and makes his life as proactive and productive as he can. 

DiscoHeaven23

Lol everyone saying they don’t know what to believe...IT IS SO CLEAR HE DID IT. 

The evidence is beyond damning. I live in Chicago and they’re covering this so much. I’m constantly updated. 

Jussie is obviously going to say he didn’t do it till the day he dies to cover himself. Why would he admit to it and lose it ALL, when he can at least throw some doubt in  there and have a few people (clearly a few GGD members) still believe in him. 

DiscoHeaven23
7 hours ago, Pray4FameGa said:

Wake up guys, he did it.

The Nigerian boys were extras on the show :ladyhaha:

i think i worked with them when i was an extra on Chicago Fire/Chicago PD

All the shows are shot at the studios in Chicago (and around town). The extras work on all the shows together. Pretty sure i recognize one of them 

Gracious Gaga

I don’t even know who this guy is 

it should be ME all over the news and internet.  I’m more important !!!

♥ Kindness Police.

Panchecco

it's devastating to think that he decided to use homophobia and racism as a publicity stunt, especially in this already difficult climate where there are people who are actually dying from actual racist and homophobic attacks

truly unbelieveable

That J

I knew someone once who got herself caught up in a mess. She was trying to use someone else's debit card at a bank ATM machine. Well, there are cameras at these things for a reason. 

The police and all showed her the video which was a CLEAR COLOR clip of her face at that very time using that very card that had been stolen. 

Her reply?  "Its not me! I didnt do it." 

Idk what all went down with this guy but I do know some people can be handed straight up evidence and still say "Nope! Didnt do it!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Swallow

not some of you still defending Jussie :deadbanana:

He caused more damage with this than some people who are actually hateful and racist.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

PerfectExca

I feel like the evidence stands against him, however I will not make any objective statements until we know for sure. However, if he is infact convicted, and this entire things turns out to be his doing, he will be labelled in my book as a vile and disgusting human being. To think that gay/black people get beat, bullied, and killed over being who they are and that he would just exploit that for his personal gain is just unbelievable:sick:And then after hard evidence almost 100% proves his guilt, he has the nerve to lie about it? I just truly hope this was all a hoax and he got framed or something, I just can't believe someone would actually do this.

The sun will rise each day. Will you?

Archived