• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash
4 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

should she abandon CrazyGa?

tenor.gif?itemid=4691452

tenor.gif?itemid=9606636

But I have to agree, that the GP might be increasingly irritated if LG6 is CrazyGa on full force :awkney: .

Ew, David!

A Hybrid
39 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Actually current teens (those born in the early to mid 2000s) love Gaga because they have only known her from Joanne and ASIB.

It’s the 90s babies (those born in the early to late 90s who are currently in their 20s - think Miley and Ariana’s age group) who were the first to drop Gaga. 

I find that Gaga’s core fans right now either really young (under 15) or really mature (30 and over - including me!)

I disagree, most of the people here are between those ages including me

No family’s safe when I sashay

Sneaky Oliver

I think CrazyGa is here with Enigma. CrazyGa is not just Monster-Ball-Gaga! She had classy and crazy moments during both BTW and AP  

I’m on my Legacy Act era

JazzGa

WHO CARES what fairweather GP people think!!!! Let the woman have a personality jesus! This right pisses me off, seeing people propose that Gaga alter her personality she has had HER WHOLE LIFE to appeal to the people you dare to call "fans" who have only been interested in her for a couple years and would drop her if she dares to do so much as wiggle her ass the wrong way at the Grammys. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

tomsches

Ok so "gay people stan Ariana"? No, I am gay and I hate her music with a passion. And last time I checked, like 80% of Gaga's fanbase is still gay. So yay for generalising. 

monketsharona

Oh oh I see Joannesters are out ^^

You know like me LG is back to EDM for next album and you will seethe :gayhat:

Gaga4stef

She is evolving, as most artists do and should. It's part of growing up, growing old, and just plain growing. I'm an older fan and loved her Grammy performance. I know lots of fans from ASIB won't understand or care for Crazyga. I don't want full on Crazyga either. Never did. She doesn't need those stupid gimmicks anymore anyway. Let us see the beautiful woman behind all that. Doesn't mean she can't still be innovative and risky. I think of Cher. She took risks with her look and fashion most if not all of her career and it didn't hurt her popularity at all. In fact her "crazy" fashion probably helped her popularity.

Every time we say goodbye baby it hurts

These "older" people and GP were here for her craziness during TF/M. They left when she went too gay and OTT during BTW and AP. 

She needs to strike that balance again. Through balance she had when she first came out. She was cool, edgy, avante garde but still accessible.

Lord Temptation
45 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

I disagree, most of the people here are between those ages including me

Yeah but this cult site is for pop culture geeks who also listen to Shawn Mendes, Ariana, Cardi, Nicki, Halsey and all the other singers you hear on the radio. 

I find Gaga has a dichotomy in her fanbase: (1) she has core fans who love her for her talent but generally don’t like pop music, and (2) pop culture  obsessives who love pop and only pop. It’s almost paradoxical, but that is the power of Gaga.

I think this site represents mainly the latter group, the cool crowd of twentysomethings social media “influencers” who stream alot.

Bigmac1162
5 hours ago, youandi said:

I think the kinda of 'crazyga' we can expect for the near future will be the slightly toned down one we saw with Coachella and JWT (interludes/attitude/aesthetic) but honestly, I hate us putting her in this boxes, there's so many layers to what she does, I don't think we can simply catagorise what she does into just normal and crazy 

I agree she is an artist and I think whatever version we get is what she's feeling at the time.  I have to admit I didn't like the Grammy version of Shallow, guess I'm spoiled by the Bradga version but if she put something else out in that tone I would probably like it.

The GP is diverse.  Some like cragyGA, some don't.  Some like dance pop, some like jazz, etc.  And their opinions change over time.

I think Gaga should do what makes her happy and follow her dreams.  One of her dreams was to do Vegas someday.  Another dream may be to do Broadway.  She wants to make more movies.  She loves to sing jazz.  She has done a lot of sacrificing to help people, and now it's time for her to just be happy and do what she wants.  I'm here for that, whether it be crazyGA or anything else.

I live outside the space time continuum.

edgeofglory1

Are you basing this on the reaction to her Grammy perforamnce? because last year she sat at a piano like she was Adele or Pink. Perfect for those old people you speak of. Yet no one cared about her performance and didn't even get a standing ovation. This year, it may have been hate it or love it but at least people cared enough to have an opinion on it. Plus the standing ovation was nice.

Archived