💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The GP don't want CrazyGa back

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno
39 minutes ago, JustHMLover said:

sadly Pink's work is extremely boring since 2012... 

You’re being optimistic. Her work is nice, but that’s it. Nice. Her last really interesting work is from “I’m Not Dead” in 2006.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cloudbusting

I don't think LG is the type of artist who put themselves in a box to please what everybody wants. Actually the fact that everybody expects her to be toned down may make her want to be crazy again... with the whole I want to remind you that you don't know what LG is thinggg. But I'll support her either way!:gaycat:

Scathach

Only delusionals think crazyga is coming back. She has clearly moved past that and the GP opinion IS important especially if she wants a great acting career.

LGMonster95

There were a lot of people and publications that actually liked her Grammys performance, if some didn't that doesn't mean everyone suddenly doesn't like it. Also we should stop putting Gaga in a box and call her "Well this is Crazy Gaga, this is Normal Gaga" etc Gaga can be toned down or that Gaga again if she wants it (some moments from Joanne era showed that, the vegas residency shows that, her grammy performance etc) I saw many people that liked Gaga back then and still likes her now. So it's not really about this

I disagree that the GP want Gaga to stay normal - I think they just want her not to revert to being 'shocking to be shocking' like she was at the start given how much she has accomplished since 2014/15. She isnt overexposed anymore to the degree she was in her first few years which was arguably the biggest hinderance for her in those days. She largely seems past the gimmicks and the playing of a character outside of tours or shows. From what I have seen, the "crazy" factor has recently been taken over or diluted by a really big rock-chic vibe (Grammys 2017 and 2019 performance being compared to a classic glam rock show, JWT outfits etc) or a more authentic version of herself. I think she has genuinely just become a lot more polished in her style these days and, even though her wild side started to come back in 2017 for the Superbowl, Coachella and everything else that year, it was a more mature and arguably a less 'costumey' return. I feel that in recent years she's becoming a lot less choreographed too and even more passionate in each performance and that we are getting more Stefani Germanotta alongside the Lady side of her. There isnt anything wrong with her abandoning or diluting her shock factor and I feel that given her shtick was always changing and a being musical chameleon, we should embrace these changes whatever they may be and not put her into moulds. Fans need to recognize how much she is getting from a more mature style. I cant see her getting a movie in the meat dress days for that movie to collect a large plethora of awards and acclaim. 

Didymus

Ugh. For the last time, GrammyGa was not CrazyGa, it was just weird and off. When she does crazy well again, the public will eat it up like they always have :madge:

adelfoxxx

Well i love both sides of her. I love CrazyGa and i also love her classy style.

But! I miss her crazy "Pawsuping" and i miss her WIGS!!!

Lord Temptation

She’s not just an icon :messga:

She’s every icon :ally:

I have a funky feeling her next phase will be in the vein of “Hey Girl” and Look What I Found”, all 70s electronic soul dripping with funk and dancey blues rock.

Think Donna Summer meets the Jackson Five. Mark me gurlies :sis:

RAMROD

For anyone that still hold out hope, in case you're missing it, Gaga have been hinting for numerous time now that she have no interest to wear crazy couture that she did circa 2009-2013. She have been addressing that Gaga as a character she escaped to, instead of the real person she is that she was always answered interviewers with whenever asked if all those crazy looks are just facade around 2009-2013. She was always answered it with that it was really her, no pretense. But not anymore these days. And that's OK, honestly.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RudraCNG

And btw, she can be crazy without having to be problematic/controversial. John Wayne MV is the perfect example. Everybody loves that kind of concept.

Reginald

If I wanted average quality music from an average pop star with a decent voice I would listen to the radio :gaysia: 

The reason that I, at least, became a Lady Gaga fan was because I like electronic music.  It was, and still is, exceedingly rare for me to keep up with a top 40 popstar since the music I like rarely gets attention on the airwaves. 

Not here for sad Adele ballads or honky tonk country western music. 

What happened to the artist who had a keen eye/ear for the cutting edge? Now she just pays homage to work that other artists already excelled at decades ago. 

The Fame Monster

The GP doesn't know what it wants. When they think they know what they want, they don't want it. And when they don't want it, they end up loving it. GP is crazy. These people should be send to the moon where they can be basic ass b*tches together. :bye:

Find your freedom in the music

Suspiria
53 minutes ago, AdyBoogie said:

Well i love both sides of her. I love CrazyGa and i also love her classy style.

But! I miss her crazy "Pawsuping" and i miss her WIGS!!!

I know it's bad but this is honestly the thing I miss the most:poot: I would've enjoyed 2016-2019 so much more if she'd just worn wigs instead of those dried out granny buns with bad roots showing.

Archived