💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The GP don't want CrazyGa back

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

idgaf about the gp... she made her rise being crazy and that's how the little monsters got their name you know... it will be the worst betrayel to not have crazyga back... I always believed she will come out to play every now and then :D the grammy performance was so clever and bold... Crazyga means that she ain't afraid of anything and that inspired us all.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chickens in Malibu
8 minutes ago, Angelm said:

Kinda agree, I feel like if #LG6 is pop and ARTPOP/BTW like, the gp gained from ASIB and Joanne, specially the elders, will be like “What’s this? This is not the Gaga I want” but she can manage to mix Lady + Gaga in a good way. I just want the Rah Rah Bitch back in full force :firega:

She could pull an "I Am ... Sasha Fierce"...

Something like "Lady Gaga", "Lady" part has ballads, "Gaga" has pop/dance music.

JustHMLover
10 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

If whe wants to keep the GP, she needs to turn into Pink. Pop rock radio hits that appeal to adult contemporany audience and still showcase her voice.

sadly Pink's work is extremely boring since 2012... 

Regina George

I don’t think she should care about what GP thinks. If she feels like being crazy and wearing extravagant outfits then she should do it. She is not the one to please people and she never was. She always did what she wanted and that’s why I and majority of her older fans like her.. 

RudraCNG

She wouldn't be Lady Gaga if she cared about what GP think :trollga:

Anyway, as pointed out by MaryJaneHolland, I don't think GP would reject her if she goes back to CrazyGa. Years ago they did because they didn't know how talented she is so they thought she needed to do crazy things in order to get attention. Now she proved them she's a full talented musician so people won't care if she wears/acts weird.

ryhanna

I don't think that's who she really wants to be anymore, anyway.

Like, being extravagant and stuff will probably always be a part of her, but it seems like she's maturing into someone who wants to be layered.  

NewYorkCity

The only thing I really miss from that era is the videos. She should definitely go back to those videos. Which weren't even crazy in the sense of the meat dress or the puke performance, they were amazing and creative. I need that. 

Fashion wise, she has had Gaga moments, maybe not as crazy as the meat dress but enough for me. She can handle something in between.

I think she should keep the classy looks while making them a bit crazy now and then, but she desperately needs a change in her sound because she's been doing the soft country rock thing for almost four years now, because at some point GP will get bored of all these ballads as well as her fans

On the other hand, I would love her to do a full-on jazz era, even if that means no CrazyGa

jasperhallo

I never liked that crazy style anyway. It doesnt really match her great personality and all her interviews were so cringey and try hard. 

MarryTheSequins

but....that's literally who she is. She just feels like she doesn't have to keep it up all the time anymore, and probably enjoys feeling pretty after years of looking sexy/ugly.

Even in an era as mundane as Joanne, we had the John Wayne video. C2C she was still pulling 'jazz punk' looks. You can't just erase a part of her legacy because the GP bop to Shallow and suddenly realised she could sing after 10 years. What made her so special to us is that we knew her talent even though there was all this strangeness around it, whereas the rest of the world wasn't willing to look past it and just listen.

bloody g

This thread can't change my mind because I can't read

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Bradley

After Joanne and A Star Is Born, she's gained the respect of a lot of people who might not have paid much attention to her, she can do wild performances and fashion and still be appealing to the public.

And I believe that she will be crazy in a logical way now, not just be crazy for the sake of being crazy, it always has to fit with the theme of her album, the occasion, the performance, the song.

Like Enigma is a pretty wild party but it has a narrative going on and it's an almost acclaimed residency. I've been to the show and it's safe to say the GP loved the show, and I can tell they have so much respect for her. Just the way they screamed for her.

A lyft-driver (@KinneyUnderYou the security guard daddy) told me that Gaga is the biggest artist to ever grace Las Vegas, he said that she's the only artist in the prime of her career to take up a Las Vegas residency, and a lot of tourists went to see her, in fact a lot of non-fans that I talked to in Vegas said that it was almost impossible to get tickets, and that the tickets were freaking expensive.

God I miss him.

giphy.gif

LaMaisonGaga
2 minutes ago, MarryTheSequins said:

but....that's literally who she is. She just feels like she doesn't have to keep it up all the time anymore, and probably enjoys feeling pretty after years of looking sexy/ugly.

Even in an era as mundane as Joanne, we had the John Wayne video. C2C she was still pulling 'jazz punk' looks. You can't just erase a part of her legacy because the GP bop to Shallow and suddenly realised she could sing after 10 years. What made her so special to us is that we knew her talent even though there was all this strangeness around it, whereas the rest of the world wasn't willing to look past it and just listen.

MTE the best reply in this thread

lamaisongaga.com

Archived