Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ok, the GP is going Wild!!!

Akiki

Featured Posts

Antichrist
50 minutes ago, Helxig said:

This is what happens when you're 'relevant again'.

You guys want her to be a big pop star and relevant with the GP again, but fail to realise that along with that recognition comes endless rumours, prying into her private life, and using her name as bait/promotion.

and baaam, another ARTPOP/post-ARTPOP era is born. and her mental health is gonna be screwed up again. & it'll be everyone to blame but the fans.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster

Tbh we need to let her private life remain private and not celebrate intrusion

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

McMonster08

no sh!t but when a Philippine online news account posted the article about Gaga's engagement call off, there are many comments about Bradley Cooper from Filipino GP. :wtfga:

LilyLark

TBH I'm not seeing that much gossip at least in the US press, although some media types clearly want a Brangelina type situation. Gaga's one of the lucky ones who the tabloids have never taken much interest in outside of her outfits, regardless of the level of her popularity, kind of like Emma Stone, Janelle, and Adele have never really had the tabs all in their business. 

From what I've seen, there's a few tabloid bits....but mostly some jokey comments about them hooking up or being attached at the hip (like SNL sketch) and then some misogynistic crap directed at Gaga. And I've been holed up sick with a nasty cold, so I've been catching up on trashy celeb gossip in between watching netflix. I will think the tabs will probably over analyze their every action at the Oscars, tho.

And I've always hated the term homewrecker. Being the other woman or man is f*cked up, but they aren't the one who took vows or made commitments. Blame the person who cheated on you more than the person they cheated with, imo, unless it's like your bff, but homewrecker implies the other person is mostly responsible. And frankly I've never heard anyone use that term unless it involved a marriage, either, (and he ain't married or engaged) and I'm not sure it applies to someone leaving for someone else without an affair. But..I'm pretty sure the misogynistic tabs might call her one regardless, if something did happen, which is why I'm not exactly on the Bradley train. Like the only way I think she could escape that IF something happened is if it didn't go public for several months.

LilyLark
11 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Tbh we need to let her private life remain private and not celebrate intrusion

Yeah tabloid relevance doesn't equal general relevance. Like Emma Stone, Adele, Janelle Monae, Margot Robbie, and Lupita rarely have the tabs all up in their business and yet are big.  I hope Gaga can remain in that sort of category, and not have the tabs treat her like Ariana or Katy.

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Akiki said:

Sometimes in life, you need to make some tough choices. We did ours.

WE NEED GAGA TO BE A HOMEWRECKER! :pole:

:fan:

tumblr_pn9m4bnnnK1vz3i63o1_400.jpg

:giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

nattuggla
3 hours ago, Akiki said:

Sadly, you are right :noparty:

bradley-cooper-3-1546888520.jpg?crop=1xw

No I always think about 'Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored' when I see that pic. :triggered:

Sandrology

Now I got it why Gaga never confirmed her relationship with Christian in public. Poor thing, it's hard enough to go through a break up but everybody reporting on it and fanfict more stuff to it than it has.. If the GP goes on Gaga did not only loose her fiance but also Bradley as a friend. 

SarahYuko
4 hours ago, Akiki said:

Sadly, you are right :noparty:

bradley-cooper-3-1546888520.jpg?crop=1xw

Honestly this award show was SO awkward for me. I mean Gaga barely paid Christian any attention and she was pretty much all over Bradley. I was so uncomfortable.

nodandsmile

They should stop though, acting as if Irina doesn't exist. I don't think anybody would like seeing people say that your partner should be with someone else. It was just a movie people! 

nodandsmile
3 hours ago, LilyLark said:

TBH I'm not seeing that much gossip at least in the US press, although some media types clearly want a Brangelina type situation. Gaga's one of the lucky ones who the tabloids have never taken much interest in outside of her outfits, regardless of the level of her popularity, kind of like Emma Stone, Janelle, and Adele have never really had the tabs all in their business. 

From what I've seen, there's a few tabloid bits....but mostly some jokey comments about them hooking up or being attached at the hip (like SNL sketch) and then some misogynistic crap directed at Gaga. And I've been holed up sick with a nasty cold, so I've been catching up on trashy celeb gossip in between watching netflix. I will think the tabs will probably over analyze their every action at the Oscars, tho.

And I've always hated the term homewrecker. Being the other woman or man is f*cked up, but they aren't the one who took vows or made commitments. Blame the person who cheated on you more than the person they cheated with, imo, unless it's like your bff, but homewrecker implies the other person is mostly responsible. And frankly I've never heard anyone use that term unless it involved a marriage, either, (and he ain't married or engaged) and I'm not sure it applies to someone leaving for someone else without an affair. But..I'm pretty sure the misogynistic tabs might call her one regardless, if something did happen, which is why I'm not exactly on the Bradley train. Like the only way I think she could escape that IF something happened is if it didn't go public for several months.

And I hate that sh*t. He's shown her just as much affection and praise the hell out of her whenever he has the occasion. But it's only a problem when she does it. At one point at Vegas he had his head on her neck, nobody said a damn thing about that ...

Anyway what I think is everybody should mind their own business. When it comes to their art, you can say whatever you want. But who they should date or what they should do in their personal lives, nobody has a say on that!

Gracious Gaga

Girl no one is talking about it.  Everyone’s talking about jordyn and tristian and I quite frankly have no clue who either are 

♥ Kindness Police.

Archived