💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Oscars mathematical predictions out now

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Bradley

You guys, it's already incredible for a Lady Gaga film debut to get 8 Academy Award nominations, including Best Actress and Best Original Song for her.

Every year, winners are selected for each category and that means four other nominees will leave the Oscars empty-handed, but they're still Academy Award-nominees after all. I personally think that actors who get to be recognised by the Oscars are so great that it's hard and even unnecessary to distinguish between who's better and who's less good.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow I’m actually really surprised Gaga is coming is as the solid 3rd favourite, very close to second in the Best Actress race.  She seems to have fostered some goodwill for any future BA nominations :vegas:

heauxmatica

sampool
14 minutes ago, Kitsch said:

You guys, it's already incredible for a Lady Gaga film debut to get 8 Academy Award nominations, including Best Actress and Best Original Song for her.

Every year, winners are selected for each category and that means four other nominees will leave the Oscars empty-handed, but they're still Academy Award-nominees after all. I personally think that actors who get to be recognised by the Oscars are so great that it's hard and even unnecessary to distinguish between who's better and who's less good.

I know right, few months ago before the movie dropped we were hoping for a 70% RT and Gaga not to get slammed by critics. We got a 90% RT movie and an OSCAR BA nomination; not to mention the high possibility of her to walk out with a BOS award! 

Phaye Monster

I’m hoping for BOS but she doesn’t need the awards. Both Gaga and Bradley have proven how talented they are. Getting nominated is incredible enough. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

I’m hoping for BOS but she doesn’t need the awards. Both Gaga and Bradley have proven how talented they are. Getting nominated is incredible enough. 

Hum if she wants to be EGOT (and I'm sure she wants), she needs that 'O'

The hype is dead 😅😅😅

Anyhow i dont love malek's interpretation nor i liked anything from "the wife", even glenns performance. Sns

Gagaplayer315

As long as she gets the BOS and the shallow performance is iconic I'll be happy

Morphine Prince

So far ASIB is predicted to lose in 6/8 categories it's nominated in.

Predicted to win in 1/8 categories.

Part 3 of predictions will be released tomorrow, only one category where ASIB is nominated is left. 

Stephen

I'm only expecting best original song but omg can you IMAGINE if it won best picture :air: like just for a second imagine that moment... iconic, legendary, show stopping, never the same, **** on it eat it give birth to it 

?width=506&version=3885378

AltruisticEvenFlicker-size_restricted.gi

tenor.gif

tumblr_lrn3icz8101qa1czk.gif

tenor.gif

meryl-arquette.gif

tumblr_penefbocin1rjc98wo2_500.gif

8.gif

gays around the world:

InfiniteDiligentKoodoo-max-1mb.gif

madonna and OGHs:

tenor.gif