question

How many tracks should LG6 have?

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schizophonic

15 + 5 different bonus (japan, target, deluxe)

i rather have different songs as "japan exclusive" than remixes.

12 songs, keep it cute and concise and it'll be universally acclaimed :vegas:

deluxe can have like 18 lol make it a true deluxe not just 2 extra songs :flower:

BabylonHooker
8 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Who said we were getting a "true dance pop album"? :ally:

she seems to be working with Boys Noize and Sophie so it could be techno dance electro EDM or something like that, and that's fine with me, as long as it's not anything like Joanne or Cheek to Cheek

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Bradley

15 for me.

ARTPOP was perfect. Born This Way seemed a bit lengthy, going over 70 minutes long.

But I feel like she's going the route of Joanne (13 songs), because most albums are like 10-song long nowadays.

She might want to create the impression that the album has no fillers and give us only the best.

AJRocketMan
10 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Who said we were getting a "true dance pop album"? :ally:

She’s working with modular systems. Boys Noize said she bought her own modular system because she loved it so much when he brought his own.

Modular systems are so cool. They create such a fascinating sound. I’d love to see her implement it in her live shows. For instance, performing the first verse and chorus of Venus with her modular system! 🤯😵😭🙌🏼🤩 #blessed #slay

A Hybrid
10 hours ago, RAMROD said:

12. for deluxe or regional versions. Of original songs. Not remixes.

Keep the remixes out. Release them on remixes album. And not bonus tracks.

This

No family’s safe when I sashay

Roboboy
12 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

If a standard edition only, then 15 tracks would be perfect. With a deluxe edition if there’s gonna be one, then perhaps 18-20 original tracks. Why not?

If I end up having to wait awhile for brand new music (more than two years), then I like my albums to be long. It feels very unsatisfying when you finally get new music from your favorite singer after waiting several years only to get a ten song album. That’s why Melodrama wore off on me and disappointed me in the long run. I loved it for the first several months after it was out but once 2018 rolled around I got bored with it since there wasn’t as much material to go by as Pure Heroine had.

What people don't realise is that an album is actually constituted by how long it is as a whole, not the number of tracks. Pure Heroine was actually a shorter album.

Archived