opinion

LG6 Era: CrazyGa or NormieGa?

jujubaruda

Which Ga u want for LG6 era?  

215 members have voted

1. 1. which bitch?

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, OliG said:

A mix between both tbh. Not too much ARTPOP or too much Joanne. Something in the middle

This exactly!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
52 minutes ago, Reginald said:

If we get another NormieGa album yet again, I'm going to downgrade my stan card from Monster to casual fan.

I've just realized that Gaga hasn't had an album/era that I've been truly enthusiastic about since ARTPOP, which was five, almost six years ago now.

Not to be overly negative, it's just that the gaga we have now simply doesn't make the type of music that I listen to

Same here, I enjoyed a lot those eras especially ASIB music but I am so here for a more Gaga era with more visual substance and pop dance anthems.

I miss that Gaga tbh

SILENT HILL
14 hours ago, thwip said:

Imo, the Fame commercial is the greatest piece of work she’s ever done. 

I AGREE 100% I like it better than most, if not all, of her music videos!

DpHitch1992

I really hope we get the kind of Gaga fashion attitude we witnessed outside electric lady studios for that week before ASIB preimiered! 

AJRocketMan
11 hours ago, thwip said:

Imo, the Fame commercial is the greatest piece of work she’s ever done. 

The Robert Wilson projects say hi.

As for her looks, I love both, a classy mix between them would be great

As for music however, definitely CrazyGa, she's been playing it way too safe in terms of music

KatieJudasGaga4

Both, but more NormieGa because I don't want the GP to hate her again for expressing herself.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Both, but more NormieGa because I don't want the GP to hate her again for expressing herself.

They won't hate her. In fact, I think that now everyone's aware of her talent, they will embrace it.

Patrick Garcia
7 hours ago, thwip said:

I would say safe in the sense of going down a route polar opposite to what was causing the media to turn on her in the first place. I think fans get confused by this because they equate chart success to GP success, and that is not necessarily the case.

I think C2C, Joanne, and ASIB were strategic moves to pull her career out of the condition it was in after ARTPOP. Not saying its a bad thing, just seems like the apparent thing.

I understand what you are saying, which  is basically what I said, but you completely changed the meaning of "safe" here. It is not confusing, it is just wrong and kind of annoying. It's impressive how this fanbase overthink stuff.

Suspiria
4 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

So... you want her to restrict herself artistically and not express herself in order to be liked by everyone?:triggered:

Archived