This reminds me of Björk 

Mychal

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jujubaruda
Just now, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

This reminds me of Björk 

the second one made Björk's make up for Utopia.

SCHEISSEMONTRE
2 minutes ago, jujubaruda said:

the second one made Björk's make up for Utopia.

Really? We stan

Mychal

Patrick Garcia
30 minutes ago, thwip said:

It doesn’t have to be crazy, but for me personally, after three safe albums, I’d like to have another era of work that’s both visually and mentally stimulating. 

Which safe albuns are you referring to? C2C, Joanne and ASIB?

I find ASIB safe, but C2C and Joanne are not considering what the public expected from her at the time these albuns were released.

7 minutes ago, Michael Lucas said:

Which safe albuns are you referring to? C2C, Joanne and ASIB?

I find ASIB safe, but C2C and Joanne are not considering what the public expected from her at the time these albuns were released.

I would say safe in the sense of going down a route polar opposite to what was causing the media to turn on her in the first place. I think fans get confused by this because they equate chart success to GP success, and that is not necessarily the case.

I think C2C, Joanne, and ASIB were strategic moves to pull her career out of the condition it was in after ARTPOP. Not saying its a bad thing, just seems like the apparent thing.

Monsieur D
34 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

the second one made Björk's make up for GODtopia.

Fixed.

34 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Really? We stan

I am a STAN. Vespertine and Homogenic >>>>>> The whole history of the music. 

Reginald

If we get another NormieGa album yet again, I'm going to downgrade my stan card from Monster to casual fan.

I've just realized that Gaga hasn't had an album/era that I've been truly enthusiastic about since ARTPOP, which was five, almost six years ago now.

Not to be overly negative, it's just that the gaga we have now simply doesn't make the type of music that I listen to

EnigmaGaga
18 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Bauhaus, Bowery, and something to boogie too, please.

tumblr_m5he17rb2b1qedb29o1_500.gif

Oh honey. If gaga did blackface her career would be over.

Slap honey on a young pancake.

CrazyGa but i want it to be refined and haute couture or w/e. I don't want looks that scream cheap just for the sake of looking "crazy". I liked what she sported during the TFM era. Not saying she should do those exact looks again but just saying that everything seemed so well put together. Even when they used cheap materials etc..it all looked like it was designed and worn with care. Where as her recent Vegas / CrazyGa attempts haven't slayn me too much (for the most part...some were great!). But yeah that's what I'd personally like best. 

1 hour ago, Mylene said:

NormieGa

i found crazyGa cringy and tryhard now (see enigma lol) 

That's cuz it wasn't well put together. CrazyGa from a certain period was ON POINT. Trust me if she does it properly again she can execute it and still kill it. I think we are looking at Vegas Ga and thinking "this is what CrazyGa looks like in 2019? :excuseu:" BUT I think it's just that she hasn't been crazyGa for so long that she may have forgotten how to do it right but maybe with a bit more time she is going to kill it again as CrazyGa! I mean she did it right with SuperbowlGa so there is hope she can 100% do it again and reign it in together like she used to! :heart: 

19 minutes ago, EnigmaGaga said:

Oh honey. If gaga did blackface her career would be over.

Funny that you said that. The Gucci sweater that resembled blackface which recently caused a brouhaha was actually inspired by Leigh Bowery. Leigh famously painted his face virtually every color imaginable, including black. To my knowledge neither Gucci nor Leigh were referencing blackface, though I wouldn't mind if they were.

I'd personally celebrate her returning to a more provocative sense of fashion.

Spoiler

face6.jpg

bda7f1821bae91195e4665fb0390cac4.jpg

leighraw-sewage.jpg

5b086833c7bf322293ddc8a71e32a566.jpg

01dd5162e91b7417b0fa00f0b717c90d--artist

Archived