💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Okay I’m sorry!

Bobbins

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

Artistically, every break up is a gift,

Ask Adele and Taylor Swift. Taylor is making her worst music now that she's in a relationship 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serial Chiller

Judgmental pos. Whenever I need an example to cite for horrible, basic decency lacking fan behavior, this would be my go-to.

Wishing breakup on you supposed fave just because of your own unfounded bias against her bf and because you think it will get you new music. Just f you. 

Smother Em Eh

That’s kinda a stretch. But who said he cheated on her? Where did you get that from and was it from a reliable source? :ohwell:

Also you know you’re going to get chewed out for this thread. :triggered:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Quartz

Can anyone tell me what OP said and how he worded it so that I can have context in all the drags that ensued in this thread? :laughga::stalkga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

misunderstood
4 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Can anyone tell me what OP said and how he worded it so that I can have context in all the drags that ensued in this thread? :laughga::stalkga:

this

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

8 hours ago, hellothing said:

8 hours ago, misunderstood said:

this

Well the thread was called "the breakup is a gift", because apparently her breaking up with him will lead her to release more music soon, that is better made because of how it affected her emotions.

But people got fed up when he started to respond like an asshole to anyone that disagreed. "That’s cute. I’m just looking at it through a pragmatic lens sweetie." when called selfish.

Quartz
14 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Well the thread was called "the breakup is a gift", because apparently her breaking up with him will lead her to release more music soon, that is better made because of how it affected her emotions.

But people got fed up when he started to respond like an asshole to anyone that disagreed. "That’s cute. I’m just looking at it through a pragmatic lens sweetie." when called selfish.

Sounds fun :laughga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Gaga4stef

Poor Gaga. I hope she isn't a regular here. 

Be well Gaga, you are loved by so many! (Just in case.)

Every time we say goodbye baby it hurts

Archived