Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Okay I’m sorry!

Bobbins

Featured Posts

Bobbins
1 minute ago, melon said:

I don’t think you’re a fan then sorry, if the first thing you’re bothered about is new music and popularity and success, maybe Gaga isn’t the right person to stan.  I think that goes completely against her ethos, but you do you and please don’t be condescending.

I never was condescending sweet pea! She’s a popstar so ultimately her music is subsumed with business. She does care about success because it’s what helps her pay her team so you’re wrong on that. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

1) Where are the facts that he cheated on her?

2) There is literally no need to make fun of his looks

3) Wanting Gaga to break up with someone so that she can "focus on art" is selfish and absurd. She deserves to be in a happy relationship too. 

4) I'm sure the last thing she's thinking about is how to keep her status as a "pop legend queen"

🃏🖤👹

2 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

I never was condescending sweet pea! She’s a popstar so ultimately her music is subsumed with business. She does care about success because it’s what helps her pay her team so you’re wrong on that. 

“sweetie” “sweet pea” all very passive aggressive sassy language that really doesn’t have a place in a forum supposed to be about mutual respect of an artist.

sure 10 years ago she was a pop singer, she’s an artist now, she makes art, acting music etc, success has been secondary for a long time.

heauxmatica

dynamite
5 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

He didn't say she doesn't care about success. It was about your reaction to the breakup being focused on it. Music not the bling - ARTPOP. It's about the music not the awards - Enigma.

And using all those faux terms of endearment IS condescending, hun.

Glamourpuss

He reminds me a little bit too much of Jo Calderone and I remember reading that Jo represents the bad boys she's drawn to. She needs to choose a different type. :huntyga:

Thats a very ****ed up and selfish thing to say, grow up. Her private life is NONE of your ****ing business

Bobbins
4 minutes ago, melon said:

“sweetie” “sweet pea” all very passive aggressive sassy language that really doesn’t have a place in a forum supposed to be about mutual respect of an artist.

sure 10 years ago she was a pop singer, she’s an artist now, she makes art, acting music etc, success has been secondary for a long time.

This is my day to day lexicon and how I choose to address people irregardless of the type of conversation. You choosing to get offended by my language is not me being condescending. Choose your battles wisely because this one you're not winning but rather reaffirming the snowflake generation z stereotype. 

4 minutes ago, dynamite said:

He didn't say she doesn't care about success. It was about your reaction to the breakup being focused on it. Music not the bling - ARTPOP. It's about the music not the awards - Enigma.

And using all those faux terms of endearment IS condescending, hun.

I'm looking at the bright side of things. Like I said I know I'm being ruthless but I'm focusing on the positives. Go back in your pokeball and take a seat now, hun. 

Bobbins
2 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Thats a very ****ed up and selfish thing to say, grow up. Her private life is NONE of your ****ing business

photo-447.jpg

Okay sweetie. 

Just now, Bobbins said:

photo-447.jpg

Okay sweetie. 

See? Acting like a 2 year old, if you dont have the balls to reply to me with something real, then dont. Freaking entitled toddler.

Rrevaluate your life, because right now its ****ed up

LilyLark

TBH I don't know why some fans are so shocked. He was what, 18 years older than her, and seemed to be her rebound off a five year relationship that turned into something serious. In regular life age gaps can definitely be a problem, and I imagine as a celebrity it might be even tougher. For example, he's 50 and might not want to wait any longer for kids, etc. And I thought the tattoo thing, so soon after they got together, was weird.

I don't think the break up is a gift, but I don't think it's some tragedy either. Of course we don't know how she truly is, but she -seems- okay, posting videos of herself having fun on IG, and she has friends/family to support her. I feel sad for her, and I'm sure it's tough, but again there's no reason she can't be fine.

1 minute ago, Bobbins said:

This is my day to day lexicon and how I choose to address people irregardless of the type of conversation. You choosing to get offended by my language is not me being condescending. Choose your battles wisely because this one you're not winning but rather reaffirming the snowflake generation z stereotype. 

I'm looking at the bright side of things. Like I said I know I'm being ruthless but I'm focusing on the positives. Go back in your pokeball and take a seat now, hun. 

the fact you see this all as some one-up-manship game... you’ve made and are still making a fool out of yourself with the responses in this thread.  

you are definitely just trying to provoke people by being passive aggressive/outrageous.  

I wish you all the best, if you want to win at this “battle” go ahead and eat your cake, I don’t want to beat you!

heauxmatica

1 minute ago, melon said:

the fact you see this all as some one-up-manship game... you’ve made and are still making a fool out of yourself with the responses in this thread.  

you are definitely just trying to provoke people by being passive aggressive/outrageous.  

I wish you all the best, if you want to win at this “battle” go ahead and eat your cake, I don’t want to beat you!

Lol he lost the battle when he cant even have a proper argument without acting like an entitled toddler

Archived