It's none of our business

I agree.

Wish I could delete this thread now...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bigmac1162
59 minutes ago, malazam said:

They have a child! Irina’s been with him during other movies.

Did he have the same connection with his female costars as in this movie?

Sneaky Oliver

I’m sure Christian has met Bradley through all these years tht he and Gaga have been working together. He probably knows how much she feels about Brad. :wtf:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

1 hour ago, Why am I on GGD said:

This is what fans want to believe. We don't know ANYTHING about Gaga's intimate private life. Stop reinforcing these fantasies.

hugh... live a little. Have some fun

1 hour ago, getthatoscar said:

Bradley's relationship with with Irina has always rang hollow to me. NOTHING compared to the absolute charade that was Gaga and Christian tho. I will never be convinced that they were the real deal and that he wasn't just her obsessive/possessive older butler that she tolerated as a rebound because she was so upset over Taylor. I have thought this since the super bowl.

This! A million times this! I love you cause you speak the truth.

Carino instagram is just creepy. We get it, you are in love but you don't need to share a thousand pictures and make a tattoo from a magazine cover your lover did. 

Carino was married when he met Gaga and was her talent agent for a while. He surfaced a lot after she ended with Taylor.

BYE

chun li

I think someone's who's in a relationship with an artist or public person is well aware that what goes on during their performances in movies or shows is nothing but their job.

Still Gaga gets very dramatic with Bradley, all the time she's with him, you can't really ignore it. So dramatic it's almost cringey. 

Sanne Godijn
13 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Carino was married when he met Gaga and was her talent agent for a while. He surfaced a lot after she ended with Taylor.

It almost sounds carino couldnt wait to get with gaga 

Diamond heart99
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

Honestly, if they did indeed broke up, I think a large part of it was because of fans. People might say "Oh, no one would let some online Twitter stans dictate how their relationship goes!", but you'd be surprised. Gaga is in the spotlight constantly, and while it's obvious that Christian is more private, having the huge fanbase that Gaga has, it's inevitable that Christian would be given more attention (both positive and negative).

Do y'all remember the time he told fans something along the lines of, "You guys are the nicest ones I've ever met"? Or how about that time where he liked a post on Instagram or Twitter (I forgot which platform it was, but that's beside the point) that was written by a Little Monster that said something along the lines of, "We need to be more respectful of Christian and his relationship with Gaga".

He is fully aware that this fanbase doesn't like him that much, and even though it's just a bunch of random people online, I could easily see that overwhelming him. What we need to do is just be more compassionate and empathetic of Gaga and her relationships with people.

If she ended it because of the fans, then she’s got bigger issues.

This idea floating around is completely wack.

But the fact that you still think they haven’t broken up, proves all I need to know. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Regina George
2 hours ago, Chop said:

I'm blasting Shallow right now :giggle: I hope this loud music reaches Bradley and let him understand what is the best thing to do :legend:

To stay with the mother of his kid? Sure! 

ElectricKing
33 minutes ago, Douche said:

Maybe it was because of how much she loves Tony Bennett.

:)

Tony is so cute man.:tony:

Defmix100
2 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I think Gaga's friendship with Bradley definitely played a part. I'm not talking romantically because I believe people can have soulmates that aren't romantic. But that perhaps it gave her an understanding of what love should be. She clearly has affections for Bradley and perhaps it made her realise she doesn't have those things in her relationship. 

Hope that makes sense. 

yeah a similar situation happened with me and the woman ended up getting divorced, I think that wouldn't have happened if we were'nt close

Archived