💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Fiancé Have Split, PEOPLE Confirms

Bambino

Featured Posts

LateToCult
3 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

But they were confirmed to be together like four days ago??

if this is really true I hope they're both okay, and that this doesn't have too bad of an effect on Gaga.

Poor girl really deserves better.

The source that said this also said Miley and Liam were good right before they split a few years ago. It was an omen :triggered:

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameMonster01
1 minute ago, freebit said:

Glad to see it finally confirmed. 

People is where all celebs go to announce things, they never publish hearsay. 

Wow seriously??? 

LGMonster95

Gaga most probably has moved on already and probably they did it without feeling too bad about it so let's not be too dramatic 

geusst1235

If this is ACTUALLY true (could easily be another rumor,so no one should take this as 100% fact) I hope she's doing alright.Hopefully it ended somewhat maturely and without any excess drama or complications that would stress either of them out.Also if anyone seriously says and truly means that she can now be with Bradley,you can **** right off.The man has a child,stop trying to push your own selfish and revolting desires on other people.They are friends,nothing more.

gagzus

This is sad I hope she’s ok, hopefully her next partner makes her smile in candies again like Taylor used to

Schwerk
11 minutes ago, joeymonda said:

She seemed very okay at the Grammys. I’m assuming it was her decision. 

Hope this relationship and the breakup has given her more strength than heartbreak. He did seem like a grounding person in her live at a time she needed it. Sad to see things not working out since she wants to be a mother someday. I do hope the Bradley speculations die down a bit. And I hope she enjoys single life for a while. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Luke78619

Mess I thought it was confirmed they didn’t split, and now they have, what? 

Honestly, im not believeing anything until Gaga says something herself, or just posts a pic with him or summat 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived