💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Fiancé Have Split, PEOPLE Confirms

Bambino

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

The speculation in this thread, as if any of you have any idea what goes on in her personal life. :fail: 

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hope this break up at least produces another Bad Romance or Shallow :green:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

lolitamuse

I'm so sorry for her :( That's horrible. But I don't think Cristian was her "for life person."

I think Cristian was a rebound after Taylor and he should've stayed a rebound, instead of becoming her fiance. But it seems like he was way more in love with her than she was with him and I think he rushed things because he knew she wasn't really as into him. I think she let it happen out of convenience more than anything. 

Diamond heart99
5 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

Okay, I admit that I stated the wrong information. They are partners. 

But what about you people trying to set-up with Gaga, and breaking up with Irina? isn't that great? Bradley and Lawrence had interesting chemistry before, why are we obsessed with putting two costars together in real-life?

And, I don't like Carino if you go through my previous posts. But I am not favor of breaking homes. thanks. 

I agree. However it’s unfair if something were to happen to put it all on our girl.

Rocket the Racoon has a mind of his own...

I also think people aren’t trying to be gross, they just see the chemistry between these two, it’s hard not to.

That Vegas thing made me uncomfortable.

Jlaw is cool and all but their chemistry isn’t the same, and I think Gaga has more fans who are invested (right or wrong) in her private life.

Anyway sorry I was b!tchy above, I’m just tired of people being so 1950s about this, and assuming he’s married.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Bigmac1162
23 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I agree. However it’s unfair if something were to happen to put it all on our girl.

Rocket the Racoon has a mind of his own...

I also think people aren’t trying to be gross, they just see the chemistry between these two, it’s hard not to.

That Vegas thing made me uncomfortable.

Jlaw is cool and all but their chemistry isn’t the same, and I think Gaga has more fans who are invested (right or wrong) in her private life.

Anyway sorry I was b!tchy above, I’m just tired of people being so 1950s about this, and assuming he’s married.

True no one put a gun to his head and put him on a plane to Vegas TWICE.  Their chemistry is definitely off the chain only time will tell if it’s the real thing. They have a lot in common plus each helped the other fulfill a dream, hers starring in a movie and him singing onstage. As I’ve said before the heart wants what it wants and IF it’s meant to be it will happen 

IvyInferno

I wasn't sure it was going to last... they were engaged so soon, and he got tattoo of her on his body... I thought it was kinda weird...

Still, it makes me sad for her. I hope she's okay <3

giskardsb
1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Married or not he has a child with Irina. BradGa shippers seem to be ok with messing up that child’s parental structure. That is not something to be actively hoping for.  The child is not just some piece of collateral damage. 

NIGHTCRAWLER

omg bops incoming 4rl !!!

Though I'm really praying for her, hope she feels fine and I'm sending her all my love :heart:

Gaga Ooh Lala

Tbh, I worry more about Chtistian. He seemed to be more in love with her than she's in love with him. And Stefani might be holding back some feelings for somebody else because it's not "right". I say, just make a damn album. About time!

Diamond heart99
39 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

Married or not he has a child with Irina. BradGa shippers seem to be ok with messing up that child’s parental structure. That is not something to be actively hoping for.  The child is not just some piece of collateral damage. 

Yeah...I heard you the first 7478383 times.

I wasn’t defending it.

I am one of the first people to tell everyone to wait a beat before they start blessing the broken road.

So no need to come at me, with your preaching.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

edgeofglory1

I don't care what he looked like, i wanted her to find her soulmate and make babies and live happily ever after. Hopefully the next one if "the one". Can we atleast get a killer breakup record?

Archived