Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Fiancé Have Split, PEOPLE Confirms

Bambino

Featured Posts

MaybeKermit

Ugh feel sosad for her.

Do u think this means the new music will go in a different direction again? (Aka scrapped the original songs just like she did with the original LG5/Joanne with Taylor)

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
13 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

He’s 👏🏼 Not 👏🏼 Married 

Why is this so hard for people to get?

Nevermind. You the same peeps who are waiting for Carino to be at the Oscars. 

Okay, I admit that I stated the wrong information. They are partners. 

But what about you people trying to set-up with Gaga, and breaking up with Irina? isn't that great? Bradley and Lawrence had interesting chemistry before, why are we obsessed with putting two costars together in real-life?

And, I don't like Carino if you go through my previous posts. But I am not favor of breaking homes. thanks. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Gagadonna

I'm not Gaga but you could clearly see she wasn't in love with him. Sometimes it even felt like she hung with him because she needed someone to "fill that void". That's life I guess. I just wish both of them to be happy. :runhug:

RAMROD
24 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

Do u think this means the new music will go in a different direction again? (Aka scrapped the original songs just like she did with the original LG5/Joanne with Taylor)

Slow songs album part 2 :pole:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NewYorkCity

This is really sad for Gaga specially after what she said at the 5F2 documentary.... she's at her career peak again and...

But, now giving my opinion about this matter because this is a forum for discussion. For me it never felt like they were so so SO in love (Gaga with him specially). This is just a perception, it could be totally wrong of course, but idk... I never saw Gaga as happy with him around as I saw her during other times with Taylor... She never spoke about him, ever, she never shared a great moment with him on social media, any interview, nothing. Something that she did with Taylor quite often. And when they were together in public he seemed more like a bodyguard most of the time than a fiance... 

I am saying this now because they broke up, I have NEVER before talked about this because it was Gaga's life and everything could be the opposite of what I was thinking, it can still be, but since they broke up... I am just leaving this here because it's what I got from this relationship all along.

The fact that he has her tattoed forever on his arm tho :fail:

Alexmeishaonv

I feel bad for both of them. I really wish Gaga can take it easy and the media not stress her too much to cause another fibro flare up. I also hope Christian finds someone in the future! 

DonnieDarko

The way some of you are like I didn't like him, she never loved him, Gaga seemed unhappy... lmao, it's kinda funny. Ya'll don't know them. Period. I wish them both happiness.

AlexanderMagno

28 pages :sweat: of fans guessing what they have no idea :sweat:

I really think it's time to stop guys. Respect Gaga's personal life.

3 hours ago, AlotofApollo said:

For everybody that wants to feel even sadder, see this photo diashow of both of them 

https://www.eonline.com/news/1016394/why-lady-gaga-and-christian-carino-are-ending-their-engagement#photo-975850

More bullshot from E! The headline is never addressed in the story. Just an opportunity to use gaga's name to attract clicks.

Watch As I Dive In

1 hour ago, NewYorkCity said:

This is really sad for Gaga specially after what she said at the 5F2 documentary.... she's at her career peak again and...

But, now giving my opinion about this matter because this is a forum for discussion. For me it never felt like they were so so SO in love (Gaga with him specially). This is just a perception, it could be totally wrong of course, but idk... I never saw Gaga as happy with him around as I saw her during other times with Taylor... She never spoke about him, ever, she never shared a great moment with him on social media, any interview, nothing. Something that she did with Taylor quite often. And when they were together in public he seemed more like a bodyguard most of the time than a fiance... 

I am saying this now because they broke up, I have NEVER before talked about this because it was Gaga's life and everything could be the opposite of what I was thinking, it can still be, but since they broke up... I am just leaving this here because it's what I got from this relationship all along.

The fact that he has her tattoed forever on his arm tho :fail:

This echos some of my thoughts. I am NOT contradicting you because I totally agree. However some here will remind that Gaga said she would not bring he relationship into the public again. But honestly, she never looked really happy when with CC. It is almost as though he made her happy the way your father can make you secure and happy.

Watch As I Dive In

outtahere12428

ok now shes going to discard the whole LG6 and make the new TFM but it won't come until 2025

LaLuna
3 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

I'm not Gaga but you could clearly see she wasn't in love with him. Sometimes it even felt like she hung with him because she needed someone to "fill that void". That's life I guess. I just wish both of them to be happy. :runhug:

I've been dragged for saying the same thing.

.If you compare pictures of Gaga and Carino with pictures of her and Taylor, the difference is quite obvious. She was very much in love with Taylor, but Carino I feel was her rebound guy and she didn't seem happy with him.

Bigmac1162

Maybe Taylor’s grown since their breakup and better equipped to deal with the demands of a megastar. Is he seeing anyone?

Archived