Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Fiancé Have Split, PEOPLE Confirms

Bambino

Featured Posts

I never really liked the age difference and that Carino had a daughter only slightly younger than Gaga, honestly. I'm sad that Gaga's relationship fell through, but at least she wasn't quite as invested in the relationship as Carino was.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welp, saw that coming. I just hope she's okay

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

So Billboard reported it as well.. Hope our girl is well and stays positive. All the best of luck to Carino as well :saira:

13 minutes ago, Acidus said:

I never really liked the age difference and that Carino had a daughter only slightly younger than Gaga, honestly. I'm sad that Gaga's relationship fell through, but at least she wasn't quite as invested in the relationship as Carino was.

14 years is slightly younger than Gaga..? :laughga: Also, how can you say she wasn’t as invested in their relationship as if you know them. She agreed to get engaged, I think that’s pretty invested. Y’all seriously need to stop making assumptions about her personal life. :air:

1 hour ago, Hi Its Nicole said:

Omg I’m shook they looked so happy together 

Go back, look at the photos. She did not look happy. He looked miserable, but I think he was constantly pinching himself.

Watch As I Dive In

1 hour ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

This must be awful for him, especially considering he tattooed her d*mn face on his arm. I feel for the guy.

He ain't alone having Gag's face tattooed on him.

Watch As I Dive In

35 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I'm pretty sure she once said she saw him like a brother, but they seem tight and he seems like a good guy compared to most of the skeezy producers out there. Considering he's also a writer for Shallow and I think he produced some of the other songs with Gaga for ASIB, I wouldn't be surprised if he went.  I'm positive she'll take her parents first, tho.

But even a "friend date" would probably at least give the tabloids something to chew on instead of them trying to make Brangelina 2.0 happen with Bradley.

Yes, Cynthia gets to be her Oscars date now!

Watch As I Dive In

Uniquecorn

Yey because Carino looks really messy and unappealing. BUT I hope Gaga's okay :flower: 

I'm predicting a bi/lesbian lover coming next.....? 

Hey! That Blind Gossip theory is semi-interesting.Could be true. How can anyone prove otherwise?

Watch As I Dive In

ZiggyZiggs
8 minutes ago, Uniquecorn said:

Yey because Carino looks really messy and unappealing. BUT I hope Gaga's okay :flower: 

I'm predicting a bi/lesbian lover coming next.....? 

I really want her to date a girl. I mean there were strong rumors that she and Florence were really into each other  when they recorded hey girl and that’s the real reason she never performed it live sksksks imagine if that’s true :air:

also there are pictures online of her and Tamar making out on a yacht :ally:

16 minutes ago, Gagally said:

Yes, Cynthia gets to be her Oscars date now!

..and you know what, I'm thinking she's perfectly fine with that :) Such an amazing woman :heart:

Archived