💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Fiancé Have Split, PEOPLE Confirms

Bambino

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Chris Martin said:

I don't need U to tell ME what to say, thank you.

if don't like my opinions then don't even reply, cuz I don't care what you say.

If you continue to make disrespectful comments, I'll continue to respond by calling our your abhorrent behavior.

So it would appear if you don't like my responses, then don't make ignorant posts.

(and technically, if you didn't actually care about what I had to say, you wouldn't have responded.)

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bigmac1162

Mark n Gaga. Never thought of them as a couple but he’d be good to walk the red carpet if she doesn’t bring papa Joe

7 minutes ago, thwip said:

If you continue to make disrespectful comments, I'll continue to respond by calling our your abhorrent behavior.

So it would appear if you don't like my responses, then don't make ignorant posts.

(and technically, if you didn't actually care about what I had to say, you wouldn't have responded.)

“Abhorrent”

girl..:messga:

ZiggyZiggs
13 minutes ago, thwip said:

IIf you continue to make disrespectful comments, I'll continue to respond by calling our your abhorrent behavior.

:air:

Christian is that you sweetie

2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

What joke? :awkney:

There is no joke, lol.

They are simply clamoring for random words to post.

SarahYuko

I saw this coming since the Grammy's. I think we all did and some of us were in denial. I wish for both their speedy recoveries and I hope she finds happiness as a single woman first before getting into any relationship after this. True love need not be rushed. She deserves the world and I have faith in her to survive this grief with strength :hug:

UnknownUser71

Sometimes the relationships just doesn't work, it's not our business.

Hope Gaga is okay. That's all I have to say about it. 

LilyLark
5 minutes ago, Bigmac1162 said:

Mark n Gaga. Never thought of them as a couple but he’d be good to walk the red carpet if she doesn’t bring papa Joe

I'm pretty sure she once said she saw him like a brother, but they seem tight and he seems like a good guy compared to most of the skeezy producers out there. Considering he's also a writer for Shallow and I think he produced some of the other songs with Gaga for ASIB, I wouldn't be surprised if he went.  I'm positive she'll take her parents first, tho.

But even a "friend date" would probably at least give the tabloids something to chew on instead of them trying to make Brangelina 2.0 happen with Bradley.

2School4Cool

If this is true then I’m wishing both of them the best and a lot of happiness

See The Best In Everyone

Archived