The shock?

Seriously? I can’t. 

Can I get banned now?

No I enjoy your posts

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

That's probably why she was smoking again.

Poor Gaga. Her love life has been really hard :(  All she wants is someone to settle down with and start having kids while she's still young, but nothing has lasted very long for her. It must be hard having a relationship and being superstar 'Lady Gaga'.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, Ktaylor99 said:

The shock?

Seriously? I can’t. 

Can I get banned now?

Moderators gonna moderate... it's just what I do.

I'm trying to gently tell you WITHOUT banning you to please stay somewhat in line, so to speak.

I'm not trying to be a Nazi. I'm trying to do my job. Please chill a bit, eh? :hug:

You don't want to lose this nice place. I don't want you to lose it. Just chill out a bit :D It's gonna be fine. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Diamond heart99
Just now, Bigmac1162 said:

No I enjoy your posts

Haha thanks. But I need a break. I’m being a d!ckhead, and I know it.

But the silliness of these 20 pages is getting to me.

She left him. She’s fine. No one died. 

This is more dramatic than a high school theatre class. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Diamond heart99
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

Moderators gonna moderate... it's just what I do.

I'm trying to gently tell you WITHOUT banning you to please stay somewhat in line, so to speak.

I'm not trying to be a Nazi. I'm trying to do my job. Please chill a bit, eh? :hug:

You don't want to lose this nice place. I don't want you to lose it. Just chill out a bit :D It's gonna be fine. 

I know...you are right. I’m just grrrrrr. Logging off for a while. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

zakariah

I guess this kinda explains why she wanted to just have a fun night and get high with boys on grammy night, plus she was also seen out at mark ronson's afterparty

StrawberryBlond

I'm thankful in a bittersweet way. Sad that she's lost out on another engagement, relieved that she's moved on from someone who didn't seem right for her. I reluctantly accepted him when it was obvious they were serious but now I don't have to pretend anymore. I want her to be single for a while and when she eventually moves on, to someone who's a lot closer to her own age, who she can spend the rest of her life with and so she can have a child who can have parents at the same life stage. I still don't know if she ever truly got over Taylor and should've taken more time to grieve. I really don't think Bradley's in the running and he's already attached with a child. I want her to find someone her own age and responsible. There must be a ton of men in the industry in their 30's who would want to date her. Why she ever gave a 50 year old a second look is anyone's guess. It would be great if she got with another artist like herself, someone who understands the creative and touring lifestyle.

And I don't believe the conflicting reports that say they're still together. They're not an A list power couple, they're lowkey and he's not famous, therefore, with this kinda set-up, there's no smoke without fire.

14 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Her Thank U, Next era is upon us. Hold on to your pubes, her simultaneous Hot 100 # 1,2,3 are coming :vegas:

Get ready for era with the singles No Thanks, I'm Good, 8 Necklaces and Break Up With Irina, I'm Bored! :giggle:

While it is disgusting for some people to wish for bradley and gaga, it disturbs me that other people wish he would keep a possible loveless marriage because of his daughter. 

Loving Irina doens't mean he love more or less is daughter. WTF people! 

gypsy101

my best friend points out that she mentioned in 5’2” that her personal life always faces trouble in big professional success, so she kind of predicted this 

LilyLark
8 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Christian is trending on Twitter. :toofunny:

Nah, lol it's Tristian, not Christian. It's a Kardashian thing

Archived