Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Fiancé Have Split, PEOPLE Confirms

Bambino

Featured Posts

geusst1235
16 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

His instagram seemed normal to you?

Take off your “I love these pics of Gaga Stan hat” for two seconds and get real.

Be concerned for her all you want. Hell even wish him well if you must be a hero, but don’t pretend this is shocking. 

So him posting pictures of his fiancée is somehow bad now? Uh I personally know people who have posted WAY more pictures of their partner and they have a very loving/normal relationship so thats really not enough to say he is a bullet to be dodged.Could other stuff have pointed to that which I may not be privy to sure whatever,but on its own there is literally nothing wrong with his instagram.Now if she did not know about these pictures being taken/did not approve or asked him to stop then that is a different story.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Epione
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

Sad for her :(

Also why is anyone making jokes about this? 

Because not every break up is a tragedy in real life.

1 minute ago, Epione said:

thank god some people like you still exist. 

dynamite
Just now, Epione said:

They were engaged, their relationship clearly meant something.

2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

They were engaged, their relationship clearly meant something.

still not every break up is a tragedy, even when the relationship meant something. i really hope shes ok but the amount of political correctness sometimes is just too much here. still love it though

Teal Ambition
24 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

They literally can't just "pretend" to quote her rep though....:what:  Her rep reached out to PEOPLE to break the news, PEOPLE is probably the most common/reliable source for these things. Reliable doesn't even matter in this situation because her REP confirmed it.

Not to mention that Just Jared also got confirmation from her reps. Jared is close to Bobby and they’re friends. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

That J
1 hour ago, LaLa said:

Yeah... not at all surprised to hear this. 

Love to Gaga though, breakups suck no matter what :heart:

@That J That 8 of Cups tho!!! :rip: damn!! 

It makes sense and adds up. I was wondering if anyone remembered!  This isnt the end of the world tho. Things are fine and will get better.  

Dont be surprised if its denied even or there may be no comment at all. It's even better she is off the road right now. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

RahrahWitch

Aww no I was hoping it wasn't true, she seemed so happy with him.

I just hope she finds that special someone one day she deserves it. :heart:

Diamond heart99
8 minutes ago, Christian Haines said:

So him posting pictures of his fiancée is somehow bad now? Uh I personally know people who have posted WAY more pictures of their partner and they have a very loving/normal relationship so thats really not enough to say he is a bullet to be dodged.Could other stuff have pointed to that which I may not be privy to sure whatever,but on its own there is literally nothing wrong with his instagram.Now if she did not know about these pictures being taken/did not approve or asked him to stop then that is a different story.

Aww man you right. I’ve been made.

I just love trolling stans.

Everything I have said is a lie. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

AgusPop
10 minutes ago, Epione said:

Everyone is throwing Bradley’s name out there, but Gaga really wants Orlando Bloom. :flower: Katy is shaking right now.

What !! What are you talking about. I never heard Gaga talking about Orlando

Archived