💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Gaga and Fiancé Have Split, PEOPLE Confirms

Bambino

Featured Posts

gumzy3000

Omg, I actually didn’t think they would split up - I just thought it was rumours. Ugh... poor Gaga, she is such a hopeless romantic at heart and this is the second engagement she had to break off. :hmm:

trolly troll troll

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, gypsy101 said:

i never thought it was creepy, it seemed really sweet to me

ya on one hand it was really sweet and he always had loving captions but then I thought that if she wasn't famous and they were just a normal couple it would almost certainly be seen as weird. Like if my S/O almost exclusively posted pictures of me it would kind of weird me out and the same if any of my friends' S/Os did the same. idk

50 minutes ago, Monster7 said:

Last thing I wanna read is people celebrating it, it must be a tough moment for Gaga

Edit: :fail:

i know.. sure he wasnt our favorite.. But dam to wish ill on a relationship just because you dont think hes a good fit is pretty dam low and pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

i never thought it was creepy, it seemed really sweet to me

he even posted a pic of her feets.. like, c'mon... this isn't normal :air:

Glamourpuss
5 minutes ago, Chop said:

OMG I forgot how many Gaga's pics he has.

his instagram is literally all about her... creeeeeeepy :messga:

To be fair though, older people are mostly out of touch with the youth and things like Instagram because they didn't grow up with it. Perhaps he just didn't feel the need to use Instagram for any other reason. I mean I only use Insta to share pics of my cats. :ladyhaha:

BrooklynBoo

I read about this 10 times per day. :wtfga: I hope she is okay and time will tell. 

Spoiler

Irina Shayk at the same time:
 e07.jpg

ChicaSkas
9 minutes ago, Whispering said:

It doesn’t matter who did the breaking up or even if it was mutual. Two people had joined their lives...their hopes and dreams, their families, their friends...and now they both have to go through a period of grief. Break ups are hard. Gaga wouldn’t have gotten engaged if she didn’t believe in a future with Christian. She is going to be heartbroken for a while. 

My heart goes out to her and I’m happy she has such good friends and family to surround her and support her at this time. 

I couldn't have said this better, Whispering. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Defmix100

Imagine when she looks back at things like booking ASIB, or her first Oscars where she's a nominated actress and she'll always have this cloud of breakups during those memories instead of just happiness

2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

To be fair though, older people are mostly out of touch with the youth and things like Instagram because they didn't grow up with it. Perhaps he just didn't feel the need to use Instagram for any other reason. I mean I only use Insta to share pics of my cats. :ladyhaha:

lol this actually makes sense.

Just now, Defmix100 said:

Imagine when she looks back at things like booking ASIB, or her first Oscars where she's a nominated actress and she'll always have this cloud of breakups during those memories instead of just happiness

maybe she wont remember it as clouds.

ChicaSkas
Just now, Defmix100 said:

giphy.gif

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived