💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

That image on the top of main page

Star

Featured Posts

Gaga looks great tho. But I just wanna say that the picture on the top of the GGD page is a little bit inappropriate for the content friendly website. Now I cannot open this thread in public especially with the fact that it'll be the first one to be viewed before I scroll down to check other content. I am humbly requesting @Admin to change the picture and use any official ASIB promotional video.

Thank you.

Serial Chiller

Seriously, who gets offended by a side shot of ass? I mean yeah you should not be on GGD at work but anywhere else, it's really just your problem. 

Borisapillar

Build a bridge and get over it.

If you're in a place where you shouldn't be on the internet then get off the internet.

13 minutes ago, Florian said:

Getting offended by one and a half ass cheek to the point of making a thread about it ?

giphy.gif

I'm bi. I have no issue with her showing ass. I'm saying that there are underage kids in here. And like I said, I live in country wgever everything is conservative so I can't check this website publicly due to that image. 

13 minutes ago, Logan said:

I'm currently at work and just used adblock to block the image. 

Is there same thing for mobile? I usually spend most of time using smartphone 

Mirages
7 minutes ago, Star said:

Aint nobody looking at your phone boo, everybodys got their own issues and no one cares what websites you visit :oops:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Glamourpuss

There's no need to be rude, guys. We all should be allowed to voice our opinions without being subject to ridicule. 

TheSlash
28 minutes ago, Star said:

Girl, unless you stream your phone to an 8K 5 meter large screen nobody won't even notice what you're browsing :laughga: 

Ew, David!

Archived