Gaga smoking before the Grammy’s  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Is it:

• Tobacco
    • Marry Jane Holland
    • Bradley Cooper’s

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Timmers said:

That's not true. There is not enough evidence to conclude it is healthy, and it definitely isn't, but the risk of cancer as far as science can tell so far is something like 96% less than the risk with cigarettes.

I literally wasn’t even going to post this to avoid any debate. :rip: ....I wrote it but decided not to post it and my phone must’ve unlocked and... :selena:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MadonnasSis said:

I literally wasn’t even going to post this to avoid any debate. :rip: ....I wrote it but decided not to post it and my phone must’ve unlocked and... :selena:

I don't want a debate either, I just don't like when people "yuck someone else's yum" without any real research. I replaced cigarettes with vaping and have experienced both positive changes and negative changes. I'm actually the only person I know who vapes and will admit there are some consequences. It's the negative impact on my oral health specifically that led me to start looking into the research. I'm with you: I don't want Gaga to vape, either. 

My name isn't Timmers

1 minute ago, MadonnasSis said:

There's nothing wrong with a 'Healthy' debate! :ally:

Besides, we're not criticizing her, she may do as she pleases and doesn't owe us anything, we don't own her! We're just talking about the difference between thick as a brick smoke cloud and conventional tobacco.

hausofcy

it looks more like a cigarette than a joint but the way she holds it and passes it i'm 99% sure it's weed. Also, she seemed high and relaxed during the night so that's another sign. 

Sidenote: i'm always curious how these celebs can do public events while stoned. When I smoke I just wanna lay down, eat, drink and watch a funny show. Once I smoked before a dinner party with some coworkers and we barely got through it. We ate like pigs, laughed way too hard at some jokes and everybody was on to us :ladyhaha: 

🇯🇵

I have a joint roller that makes cigarette-esque joints. Pretty sure she's smoking weed, I definitely would be :huntyga: a cigarette wouldn't get you very far tbh

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Archived