đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Hot 100: Ariana Grande is #1, #2 AND #3!

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, freakumdress said:

pop isn't really a genre tho

its a moving target but there are some common elements.

breathin and NTLTC are much more pop than7 rings for example.
She is also embracing this moody, nihilistic posture that artist like Drake have put forward. 

freakumdress
2 minutes ago, Fish said:

its a moving target but there are some common elements.

breathin and NTLTC are much more pop than7 rings for example.
She is also embracing this moody, nihilistic posture that artist like Drake have put forward. 

i mean i get what youre saying and i agree that those songs sounds more like the pop sound we are used to calling pop. But 7 rings would fall perfectly in the category of todays pop music 

Just now, freakumdress said:

i mean i get what youre saying and i agree that those songs sounds more like the pop sound we are used to calling pop. But 7 rings would fall perfectly in the category of todays pop music 

i disagree i think its a trap / hip hop song wrapped in a cute popstar. i understand your point but pop is not every genre that is "popular" i disagree with that description.

ya'll so obsessed with the main girl thing, there's no such thing in the streaming era :smh:

Congrats Ari!! she did a good job :party:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Suspiria
22 minutes ago, JFK said:

Even pop had soul and purpose in 2010-2011. I miss those times when arists were acutally trying to give birth to something with the matter.

Yes because Tik Tok, Telephone, California Gurls are all very soulful with deep purpose.

Pop is supposed to be fun. And Ariana is providing that with these singles.

Plus if you'd even listened to the album you'd know some of it is pretty deep anyway (feeling guilty about crying over her dead ex because she doesn't want to hurt her boyfriend? Feeling overwhelmed by the pressure to keep smiling despite all she's been through? Becoming addicted to materialism as a coping method?).

GhettoFabulous

Omg wig :diane: HERE FOR IT :diane: She did what needed to be done. Ya’ll always complaining that men are dominating but tear down fwmale artists as soon as she gets the slightest bit of success make it make sense 

Only if her attitude was deserving. She's been pissing me off lately with her arrogance, now she will become even more spoiled I guess.

1 minute ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

It’s been years since a pop girl dominated like this.

im here for it

She is more hip-hop, rap, trap to me. They even made her look black on the cd cover: 

ec2bf95bcb40e436cf8ca6c358afaf44.1000x10

Archived