Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Karl Lagerfeld has died

Amen Fashion

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So one of a kind, so unique and over the top. So extreme. So happy that we got to experience him. He was really something else and much like David Bowie, Andy Warhol and Prince, unforgettable and of one to his own world, true Legends and inspiring lives left to us to devour in wonder. 

R.I.P:legend:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Suspiria
2 hours ago, Miracle said:

Had a black man said everything this men had said you'd be laughing about it. 

There was no respect when XXXtentacion died (not that he deserved it). Unlike designers like John Galliano, he's never gone back on his statements, and he's had 85 years for it. 

XXXtentacion stabbed 9 people and threatened to murder his girlfriend.

5 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

XXXtentacion stabbed 9 people and threatened to murder his girlfriend.

and was homophobic :smh:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

YourWhiskyMouth

Here’s Gaga in my favorite look of all time that is by Chanel :kiss:

Lady-Gaga-Workshop-Barneys-Opening-in-Ch

br2-281729.jpg

And also one of her first iconic fashion pieces of her career from the lovegame video :flutter:

lady-gaga-and-chanel-gold-logo-split-hee

Lord Temptation

Honestly don’t know much about him except he is a major figure in fashion for the last 40 years. This is a tremendous loss. After McQueen passing away in 2010 the fashion world wasn’t the same. I feel the fashion world again will have a monumental shift. :messga:

elijahfan
7 hours ago, Economy said:

It's sad :(

and u knew? Are u like me?

i get intuitions of when old people are gonna die and it often actually happenes it's scary

my wife actually says I jinx it on ppl. 

when I suspect someone will pass away she doesn't want me to say it out loud :rip:

back on topic I didn't know almost anything about this designer but I hope he rests in peace!

Yeah, there were rumors about him being seriously ill for some time now. It's been a year he's appeared particularly weak, he also started introducing his assistant Virginie Viard into the spotlight the past couple of shows, and when he didn't even make the last CHANEL show last month and she saluted alone (he never missed a show since 1983), I pretty much knew things were bad.

elijahfan
7 hours ago, McMonster08 said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS32EijCxL1LORCXDvo6DY

Not only did I meet Gaga on the day she last saw Azzedine Alaïa, but seeing this picture, I now realize that I also saw her the last time she saw Karl Lagerfeld :triggered:

Wolf Boy
8 hours ago, Miracle said:

Had a black man said everything this men had said you'd be laughing about it. 

There was no respect when XXXtentacion died (not that he deserved it). Unlike designers like John Galliano, he's never gone back on his statements, and he's had 85 years for it. 

What on Earth are you rambling on about?

Archived