Self-titled

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
witchcocktor
16 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I’m dislike self-titled only cause I automatically raise the standards and the music have to blow me away.

True, and I expect it to be the most personal, innovative work in terms of, well, everything, from production to lyrical content and melodies. It's basically saying '' THIS IS ME, THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF MY ARTISTRY, THIS IS WHO I AM AS AN ARTIST AND WHAT PEOPLE WILL KNOW ME FOR '' and Gaga is too much of a chameleon to be pinned down like that.

Unless her being a chameleon is exactly part of the album, hmmh.

5 minutes ago, witchcocktor said:

True, and I expect it to be the most personal, innovative work in terms of, well, everything, from production to lyrical content and melodies. It's basically saying '' THIS IS ME, THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF MY ARTISTRY, THIS IS WHO I AM AS AN ARTIST AND WHAT PEOPLE WILL KNOW ME FOR '' and Gaga is too much of a chameleon to be pinned down like that.

Unless her being a chameleon is exactly part of the album, hmmh.

That's exactly what Enigma is though.

Regardless of the album's title I think this will more or less be the concept. She's not Lady Gaga as an art obsessed nymphomaniac or Lady Gaga as a country tinged popstar or anything. She's going to be LADY GAGA

Phaye Monster

Yes let’s believe the Twitter “insiders”, when have they ever been wrong?

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

LilyLark
17 minutes ago, Ally the Maine said:

It makes sense to me but yall are reading waaaay too much into it

LOL. Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if it was titled Gaga since many of her tattoos have significance in that way....but I don't think it's a sure thing. 

Archived