What if LG6 is titled...

Sid

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

One million threads with the same title

And 999,999 of them are being hated on but it only takes 1 to feel some love and your life can change! :ally:

ARTEPOPINTHELIFE
Just now, Brinty binch said:

What if it will be the first album without title?

You need to put a name, even if that's Untitled. But that's already been done.

xoxo

JazzGa

I don't want a self titled. I think that's a really lazy way to go especially for pop albums. She already did the "Here's the REAL ME!!" thing a hundred times in various iterations, so peeling off another layer of the infinite onion that is Gagz holds no particular appeal to me. You could say it's an expected part of her artistry rather than an exciting new idea to build an album around.

I say go the opposite direction and go full inventive concept album with a plot and characters and a fantasy world :firega:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

3 minutes ago, mrsgagamonster said:

G A G A is the album. Rumors of Lady being a separate jazz album....but G A G A is the pop record

Gurl if my theory (that took 2 minutes to come up with) turns out to be correct...

tenor.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

3 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

I don't want a self titled. I think that's a really lazy way to go especially for pop albums. She already did the "Here's the REAL ME!!" thing a hundred times in various iterations, so peeling off another layer of the infinite onion that is Gagz holds no particular appeal to me. You could say it's an expected part of her artistry rather than an exciting new idea to build an album around.

I say go the opposite direction and go full inventive concept album with a plot and characters and a fantasy world :firega:

Like AnimeGa in Vegas?? I would love that!:legend:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

BabylonHooker

I would love it. G A G A has been teased by her friends, make up artist and hair stylist

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

TeenIdle
21 minutes ago, Brinty binch said:

What if it will be the first album without title?

Or what if it's called "Album"? Lady Gaga's new album "Album" comes out next week

tenor.gif?itemid=11648592

Archived