Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Christian spotted with Brunette, 'holding hands'

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

Why would take notice of something like this and not take a picture?? 

Also, who is writing this? 

Lady Gaga‘s fiancé Christian Carino shared a secret romantic dinner with a stunning brunette woman in West Hollywood two days before she ditched her ring and her man at the Grammy Awards, RadarOnline.com can exclusively report.

This reads as the brunette woman ditched her ring. :saladga:

she/her/hers

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, asana15 said:

Both his daughters are brunettes.

Yes but it says they were holding hands during the dinner.His daughters are 18 and 17 years old... I'm not sure they hold hands with their father, aren't they a bit too grown up for that?:derpga:

G U C C I

Plot twist of the century: Irina and Carino having an affair :staymad:

Partner swap of my dreams. I definitely would love to see if Gaga and Bradley could have a relationship and make it work 

Diamond heart99
5 minutes ago, getthatoscar said:

Plot twist of the century: Irina and Carino having an affair :staymad:

Partner swap of my dreams. I definitely would love to see if Gaga and Bradley could have a relationship and make it work 

I would LMAO. Could you imagine? No one would ever take any of them seriously again.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Bigmac1162

What if CC and Gaga are done. She takes some time for herself to work on album and her Vegas show. In the meantime Bradley gets established as a successful director. He and Irina eventually breakup and he and Gaga discover their feelings are as strong as ever. Will people still not take them seriously??

SCHEISSEMONTRE
1 hour ago, Scathach said:

Gaga is going to make an album about her exes, Taylor Swift, Ariana and Adele are over.

She made seven on Luc 

Mychal

hoeslay

i saw him with some girl at a boba shop during the INLA filming. not sure if it was his daughter tbh cuz i dont remember but i literally pulled out my phone and some guy was like "put your phone away. respect his privacy" and i LITERALLY didn't know what the **** was going on or why the guy thought i'd be doing anything on my phone in regard to him

Archived