rumor

Ariana Grande has registered a new song for AG6

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gumzy3000

I honestly feel like the main purpose of releasing TUN was due to poor ticket sales for her tour when she only released Sweetener. Don’t get me wrong, Sweetener was a great album and it had some success (only the first single), but I don’t think this helped her sell many tour dates. Her record company realized this and started to release all these new songs that are more mainstream in order to generate ticket sales. 

Think about it... she went from songs like God is a Woman (the music video and song was pretty artisitic) to Thank U Next which the music video parodied Mean Girls.  

trolly troll troll

FentyGa

I think releasing an album early 2020 would be good
but anyway, I'm happy we're getting new material! Probably won't come for a while but idc lol

RAMROD

So it's true, she is basically fast food now?  :giggle:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

LateToCult

My radio stations already have God Is A Woman, Breathing, Thank U, Next, 7 Rings, and Break Up with Your Boyfriend on repeat. I didn’t know it was possible to add another Ariana song to the mix but watch them do it. :toofunny:

SlaeUrAnus

I can understand her releasing singles one after the other in such quick succession because she is probably the biggest artist out there now.

But, short term monumental success means overexposure and criticism that damages a career in the long run.

In my messy era.

Animal Claws

Until she is going to release the sixth album faster and Gaga trying to convince Ally that all that was an illusion and that she is the real Lady Gaga and needs to wake up :messga::saladga:

mister max
1 hour ago, gumzy3000 said:

I honestly feel like the main purpose of releasing TUN was due to poor ticket sales for her tour when she only released Sweetener. Don’t get me wrong, Sweetener was a great album and it had some success (only the first single), but I don’t think this helped her sell many tour dates. Her record company realized this and started to release all these new songs that are more mainstream in order to generate ticket sales. 

Think about it... she went from songs like God is a Woman (the music video and song was pretty artisitic) to Thank U Next which the music video parodied Mean Girls.  

The tour was selling great tho :air: idk where you saw that

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Pop Music

With how bad TU,N (Album) was she needs to go back and work with max martin and start working with jack antonoff and bring back some yours truly / dangerous woman vibes back because this hip pop trap trash is not it 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived