Featured Posts

SwissMonster

There is a website called gagadaily.com, you should check it out! :vegas:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

There would be sins too. Like not streaming Shallow everyday, or not singing her songs in the shower.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

3 hours ago, Didymus said:

Theist and atheist Gagaism :lmao: I love it.

Gagaism is a sh-t name though :chica: We should just identify as Little Monsters and organize ourselves with core beliefs and different interrelated sects included under that name (the worshippers of Joanne, Venus, Mary Jane Holland, etc.). Plus, alongside one huge church (the Electric Chapel in NYC of course) we should also have different worship stations/companies in different countries that are relevant to Gaga's career personas, like a Venus-themed chapel in Italy, a Donatella-themed tanning salon in Taipei, a gas station themed nightclub in Berlin for Scheisse, a MJH-themed weed store in Amsterdam, an Aura-themed burqa shop in Afghanistan, all with secluded dedicated prayer rooms slash bathhouses for members :ohwell: Let's conquer the world.

Please, Become PopeGa! :pawsup:

AMENiCURE

We should have some kind of prayers as well.

Maybe we could perform some of her choreography to earn some good deeds:firega:

CannaeDrive

The only sensible reason to start a religion is to make some good money out of it, so i'm in as long as I'm one of the Great Priest within this thing.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Anveeroy

Technically Gaga is Catholic Christian and you all will turn into Christian! Gaga is doing her job great! Who's Mother Teresa? :vegas:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Leblanc
5 hours ago, Didymus said:

Theist and atheist Gagaism :lmao: I love it.

Gagaism is a sh-t name though :chica: We should just identify as Little Monsters and organize ourselves with core beliefs and different interrelated sects included under that name (the worshippers of Joanne, Venus, Mary Jane Holland, etc.). Plus, alongside one huge church (the Electric Chapel in NYC of course) we should also have different worship stations/companies in different countries that are relevant to Gaga's career personas, like a Venus-themed chapel in Italy, a Donatella-themed tanning salon in Taipei, a gas station themed nightclub in Berlin for Scheisse, a MJH-themed weed store in Amsterdam, an Aura-themed burqa shop in Afghanistan, all with secluded dedicated prayer rooms slash bathhouses for members :ohwell: Let's conquer the world.

That sounds epic

I'm in :flower:

I always let the good ones go

FentyGa
3 hours ago, AdyBoogie said:

Crazy idea, but i love it.

off topic but I can't tell if your avi is 2012Ga, Adore Delano, or someone completely different:laughga:

The Enigmatic
5 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

Technically Gaga is Catholic Christian and you all will turn into Christian! Gaga is doing her job great! Who's Mother Teresa? :vegas:

maybe we will make it Stefanic Christian 

a new tendancy to Christianity 

I am having my ARTPOP moment

FinnishGypsy

Gaga would be an ideal cult leader, to be honest.:ladyhaha: She is extremely charismatic, well-spoken, fervent in her beliefs, behaves only in extremes, and speaks of love and equality while also sporadically being kinda, well, batshit crazy. :selena:

Archived