• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
5 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

Sis us gays are contributing to that more than a robot.. :huntyga:

I mean its not for a lack of trying. :poot:

I know. I just meant this is yet another thing that could contribute to it

I can see some ppl being satisfied with this sex and maybe not look for a real relationship (for those where sex is a major factor) and then even more ppl not having kids :emma:

8 minutes ago, Economy said:

I know. I just meant this is yet another thing that could contribute to it

I can see some ppl being satisfied with this sex and maybe not look for a real relationship (for those where sex is a major factor) and then even more ppl not having kids :emma:

some of us are to ugly for a partner.. i myself will never find love ive given up.. like completely.. i dont want a sex doll lolz.. like not even interested in sex at all anymore.. I think we need to fix how shallow.mp3 people are before anything else. 

Economy
Just now, Eggsy said:

some of us are to ugly for a partner.. i myself will never find love ive given up.. like completely.. i dont want a sex doll lolz.. like not even interested in sex at all anymore.. I think we need to fix how shallow.mp3 people are before anything else. 

I just think it will be cool to be alive when earth hits its peak population and starts falling. It will be a new era

Ppl more focused on careers and having fun, developed world using birth control more and more and following developed world's trends...

If hundreds of years from now we don't stop aging, I can see their being a crisis where we don't have the population to run this advanced society properly much less lose more  people to colonize space etc

I'm sure the environment will love it tho :emma:

8 minutes ago, Economy said:

I just think it will be cool to be alive when earth hits its peak population and starts falling. It will be a new era

:emma:

Omg i would never want to live during a peak, Just imagine the global issues.. The reasons why it would peak. Famine, Climate, government rules, limitations on number of children world wide.. It will be a disaster.. 

Economy
5 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

Omg i would never want to live during a peak, Just imagine the global issues.. The reasons why it would peak. Famine, Climate, government rules, limitations on number of children world wide.. It will be a disaster.. 

That's not really the reason it's peaking tho...

In the developed world many countries already entered decline cuz decades ago birth control became a big thing and people started focusing more on  having fun longer during youth and families became smaller. They are still getting smaller, many now dont have their first kid until well into their 30s if they have one at all

Now in the developing world birth rates are falling too...

Africa is the only continent that is expected to continue to have rapid population growth even decades from now

Literally the poorer Nations will still have more babies and the richer Nations are the ones with stagnating growth especially Europe and Japan (Canada, USA, UK, Australia will grow longer due to higher immigration rates)

So it has nothing to do with famine or political Instability cuz literally the places on earth that are better are the places leading the trend of lower birth rates :rip:

GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Omg Earth's plummeting birth rates will fall even further now :duck:

Good, maybe we will be able to replenish some natural resources and save our atmosphere. :popcorn:

⚯͛

Economy
Just now, GypsyBabe said:

Good, maybe we will be able to replenish some natural resources and save our atmosphere. :popcorn:

I think the key to that is better recycling and renewables

As technology keeps increasing output per worker, the economy probably won't shrink a lot, it will stagnate at best... 

So overall human consumption probably won't drop even when population starts Shrinking between 2050 to 2100 (depending which estimates on the timing of peak are more accurate)

3 minutes ago, Economy said:

That's not really the reason it's peaking tho...

oh no not yet.. i was saying in the future who knows what will cause a global peak.. it could be many things.. but i just dont think it will be a very fun time to live in lol.. 

GypsyBabe

This robot thing really freaks me out. To each their own, and it's not harming anyone...but it's still really bizarre to me. As a woman, I get very turned off (for lack of a better phrase) with the notion that men only see us a vehicle for their own pleasure. That is what these dolls are, an artificial corpse and receptacle. 

⚯͛

DiamondAngel
2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

This robot thing really freaks me out. To each their own, and it's not harming anyone...but it's still really bizarre to me. As a woman, I get very turned off (for lack of a better phrase) with the notion that men only see us a vehicle for their own pleasure. That is what these dolls are, an artificial corpse and receptacle. 

What if the tables were turned? Male sex robots used by women exist. Does this make you equally as uncomfortable? 

GypsyBabe
Just now, DiamondAngel said:

What if the tables were turned? Male sex robots used by women exist. Does this make you equally as uncomfortable? 

Yes. I was just speaking from my perspective as a woman, but the same is true if the roles were reversed. There is something really freakish about wanting a partner that is basically a dead corpse. :messga:

⚯͛

Economy
2 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

oh no not yet.. i was saying in the future who knows what will cause a global peak.. it could be many things.. but i just dont think it will be a very fun time to live in lol.. 

Oh ok fair enough

But yeah even if none of that happens the trends suggest we will peak regardless

Archived