💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Nicki Minaj - Good Form (Andreu remix)

Andreu

Featured Posts

MonsterPaws

I actually really like it!

Usually I don't like remixes and I rarely listen to them but ever since I head remixes of hfk songs I've been willing to explore more. This is great!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus

Did you put this song on steroids :air:

The original already slapped like an elephant but this is on another level :hor:

Andreu
4 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

I miss @corvus albus and @Andreu's banter in the charts thread :noparty:

lets make a new thread for our pointless discussions omg

a cocktail of factors made us lose part of the fun to both at the same time, sadly, and not only WPS in my case

Andreu
3 hours ago, Swallow said:

love the repetative part from 0:46. Nice job :applause:

thanks henny

3 hours ago, MonsterPaws said:

I actually really like it!

Usually I don't like remixes and I rarely listen to them but ever since I head remixes of hfk songs I've been willing to explore more. This is great!

glad you liked it! I actually love remixes because I feel like the chance of having the two sides of a same song is so cool, however half of the ones that even get officially released suck 

3 hours ago, corvus albus said:

Did you put this song on steroids :air:

The original already slapped like an elephant but this is on another level :hor:

we don't condone animal violence in this house :crossed: 

Andreu

which song should I remix next? I wanted to do WDYDT but there's not any decent acapella. This does not mean I will forget my oriignal music AT ALL so dont worry my little andreusters

Ladey Gaygay
3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

which song should I remix next? I wanted to do WDYDT but there's not any decent acapella. This does not mean I will forget my oriignal music AT ALL so dont worry my little andreusters

YOU SHOULD DO KREAM:kara:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Andreu
51 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

You should produce for some pop girls honestly

My wildest dream :pole:

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

My wildest dream :pole:

Well you never know ! A lot of them are giving chances to new talent. Keep on dreaming, it could happen !

(In a room full of 100 people, you just need one person that believe in you :vegas:)

Andreu
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Well you never know ! A lot of them are giving chances to new talent. Keep on dreaming, it could happen !

(In a room full of 100 people, you just need one person that believe in you :vegas:)

let's pray :pray:

and I will not only keep dreaming, but also I'll keep working hard and doing as much as it is on my hand. :gaycat:

Andreu

I guess it's ugly that I say iy myself but I'm going to do it regardles

whew chile almost 200 views in not even a third of a day :deadbanana:

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

let's pray :pray:

and I will not only keep dreaming, but also I'll keep working hard and doing as much as it is on my hand. :gaycat:

A lot of producers debuted like this, working hard on remixes and stuff until someone from the industry bumped on their work

Andreu
Just now, monketsharona said:

A lot of producers debuted like this, working hard on remixes and stuff until someone from the industry bumped on their work

the sad truth (well not really sad, but u get me) is that I have more chances to be notices doing remixes and covers than doing originals, that's why I intend to make those more often tbh

your comments are really giving me the energy to stay up all night working hahaha which I'm not going to do because I need to wake up early tomorrow :poot:

Archived