Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga parodied on SNL again

Chris Evans

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh at little detective trying to find flaws on everything. Enjoy the parody and if you didn’t like, please leave that negativity for yourself. Thanks!  :kiss:

Happy to see that our girl is getting media attention :kiss:

Pierre

Sam :lmao:

Olivia :lmao:

She does a good job, cuz Gaga is hard to impersonate.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

zakariah

it’s a PARODY SKETCH, stop taking it so seriously omg

I thought melissa did pretty well as gaga tho

J e s s e

I can’t wait for her to do an impression in the future and Gaga walks up behind her skkdkdksls

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

SharkmanthaC

Named by a baby. :lmao:

I laughed too hard at this. I thought it was good but I did wonder about the lion face. But we all know Gaga can have exaggerated expressions. Think about how we are just coming from the Grammy performance and that’s what the GP is going to think of most likely. 

she/her/hers

Antichrist
9 hours ago, Varys said:

I feel she would say in real life that she is honored to be on the feud :air:

and probably burst out into tears :emma:

Hard to be offended by any of this, really. It made me chuckle in spots. I agree with many of the observations here. What I think is notable is the current impression of Gaga as personified by <correction> Maria Villasenor. Could have been so bad in all the different "appearances"' Gaga has trotted out over the years. Nothing offensive about this though,  - its a parody - something has to be exaggerated, and it really is a positive portrayal. Personally, I think it is the highest form of flattery - imitation. And I suspect the birth of this skit was inspired by the public's overwhelming reception of <corrected> Maria's first impression of Gaga. The GP can not get enough of our Queen. In any form.

Watch As I Dive In

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, Gagally said:

Hard to be offended by any of this, really. It made me chuckle in spots. I agree with many of the observations here. What I think is notable is the current impression of Gaga as personified by Jenny Slate. Could have been so bad in all the different "appearances"' Gaga has trotted out over the years. Nothing offensive about this though,  - its a parody - something has to be exaggerated, and it really is a positive portrayal. Personally, I think it is the highest form of flattery - imitation. And I suspect the birth of this skit was inspired by the public's overwhelming reception of Jenny's first impression of Gaga. The GP can not get enough of our Queen. In any form.

I think you mean Melissa Villasenor

6 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I think you mean Melissa Villasenor

Yessss, so stupid of me. Apologies to both the ladies. Sincerely appreciate the quick correction. If you could re-quote me with the correction, I would so appreciate it. Also kudos to Maria for her "wailing". Well done!

Watch As I Dive In

Inferno

Melissa Villasenor isn't funny and her impersonations are not even spot on. I feel bad because I think she tries very hard and is a very nice/earnest human being. But imo, I can't see her ever blowing up in comedy. She just doesn't have it. I mean for example here, she definitely looks the part, but she doesn't sound or act the part at all.

ChavaWM

These skits are so cringey. Especially the shallow one. Idk how anyone finds this funny but yass Gaga get that late night demographic

Archived