Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Shawn Mendes or Gaga's career?

PunkTheFunk

Would you rather...  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Shawn Mendes or Gaga's career?

• SHAWN! Who's GaGa? I don't know her.
    • Gaga is my Lord and Savior! I will never forsake her.

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, Mister D said:

Only sex after marriage? Does that even exist?Ā 

Yes, it'sĀ 1819, get with the timesĀ :vegas:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chickens in Malibu

The way shawn talks is a turn off for me anyway.

He needs to be more self-confident and stop caring too much about what people say online.

PunkTheFunk
29 minutes ago, Miklaus Nite said:

This question... guys, go outside. Spend time with your friends. Read a book maybe.Ā 

he said, typing furiously on Gagadaily.comĀ as Marry The Night played softly on his laptop speakers.

cab.jpg

Okay, got it sorted:

So I just googled and I'm 12 years older than ShawnĀ :selena:Ā But hey, the heart wants what it wants, maybe he's into older ladies, great. We get married. I convince him to move to Malibu. I take up horseback riding again. I buy my own chickens. I develop an affinity for Starbucks.Ā 

And hey, what do you know, my wonderful husband is in the music business, we have some mutual friends with Gaga! What a coincidence!Ā 

Her and I become best friends, and even though she doesn't release music anymore doesn't mean she doesn't still sing. Maybe for her friends when they're hanging out at her house! I secretly record all the new songs she plays me so I can listen to them whenever I want, and I live my rich fabulous life with Shawn Mendes.Ā :ally:

PunkTheFunk
3 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Okay, got it sorted:

So I just googled and I'm 12 years older than ShawnĀ :selena:Ā But hey, the heart wants what it wants, maybe he's into older ladies, great. We get married. I convince him to move to Malibu. I take up horseback riding again. I buy my own chickens. I develop an affinity for Starbucks.Ā 

And hey, what do you know, my wonderful husband is in the music business, we have some mutual friends with Gaga! What a coincidence!Ā 

Her and I become best friends, and even though she doesn't release music anymore doesn't mean she doesn't still sing. Maybe for her friends when they're hanging out at her house! I secretly record all the new songs she plays me so I can listen to them whenever I want, and I live my rich fabulous life with Shawn Mendes.Ā :ally:

You cracked the codeĀ :ally:

Bloody hooker

The no sex before marriage ruined the option. I was about to have a six hour sex session with Shawn every weekĀ until I read that part.Ā :koons:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I was was going to pick Gaga anyway, so thereā€™s that.Ā :selena:

Thisļ»æ mutual gaze was a ā€œlonging to touchā€ or a "pre-coitus" stare.ļ»æ

zakariah

I know this was a joke & all but I honestly had a hard time choosing :emma:

but of course I ultimately chose Gaga :pray:

Archived