💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj shades Gaga

Bobbins

Featured Posts

misunderstood
2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Maybe - just maybe - Gaga gets treated differently because she isn't a terrible person? :oops: People should watch their own behavior before blaming everything that happens to them on skin color, that's too easy.

Also, watching the video - there's absolutely nothing problematic with anything Gaga said, she's made her point clearly and respectfully. That's why there's no backlash. Meanwhile, Minaj comes across as bitter, desperate and shady 99% of the time she opens her mouth to talk about other artists she's compared to. Connect the dots, this isn't a race thing.

Very true post. But I screamed & cringed at “tErRiBle PeRsOn” lmao

2 hours ago, Saymyname432 said:

9x time grammy winner 3x time oscar nominee doesn't care about that

This is so sad...Are you really one of those fans that act as if awards makes that artist better? It’s just trophies, that’s it. Lmao. Recognition is nice but it doesn’t mean anything, as much as materialistic stuff makes you believe that.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

Gaga gets treated differently cause she is a good person who stays out of drama and isn’t a arrogant and petty c*nt like some rappers. (Looking at you Nicki) 

Also this is a shade to the media, not Gaga thank goodness, cuz I was ready to pounce on Nicki’s ass! :ohwell::firega:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Runway
11 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

In the video in the OP Gaga says "I don't mean to disrespect Madonna, she's a cool lady, she's had a fantastic career, she's the biggest pop star of all time, but I play a lot of instruments, I write all my own music, I spend hours and hours a day in the studio, I'm a producer, I'm a writer, what I do is different... I'm not afraid of my flaws, there are many differences between me and her"

Like there's no other way to interpret this, these are her exact words

In your opinion maybe:trollga:, she only states what she herself does, not what miss Ciccone does not do: you came up with that, very telling indeed

SharkmanthaC

Sounds like her sister is the bitter one. Gaga is winning at everything and what is Nicki doing? :huntyga:

she/her/hers

33 minutes ago, Runway said:

In your opinion maybe:trollga:, she only states what she herself does, not what miss Ciccone does not do: you came up with that, very telling indeed

Oh please you have to be trolling. Gaga's words are very clear, there's only one possible interpretation of what she said.

"I love her, but I do that, that, that, what I do is different" find me another interpretation than "I do that but she doesn't" with this sentence...

Lippoutou

Tsss people have nothing else to bring up than skin tone.. Nicki gets criticised because of her sh!tty attitude while Gaga remains the queen of kindness, nothing to do with race lol.

34 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Oh please you have to be trolling. Gaga's words are very clear, there's only one possible interpretation of what she said.

"I love her, but I do that, that, that, what I do is different" find me another interpretation than "I do that but she doesn't" with this sentence...

Gaga is telling that Madonna is a great artist but that she (Gaga) has earned her place in this industry with her own effort, and that she won’t allow no one undermining her success by cheap comparisons no more. 

It’s clearer than water. Gaga is/was a Madonna stan. She’s not shading Madonna, she knows she is talented.  

monsterdino

Nicki is coming on a NEWCOMER and says that Cardi copies her, while Gaga is DEFENDING herself and her authenticity on someone who has been in the show biz more than 40 years now...there's a difference 

matteonster

They would be such great friends with the Vixen :ohwell:

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

Mikey Monster

If this really is shade from Nicki or her sister I really don’t trust or care for their judgment. Gaga has gotten so much **** in her career for speaking the truth. It just bugs me that people think Gaga has it easy just cuz she’s gotten so much respect in the passed few years. And also nicki once said “when u see Gaga u see Madonna. But Madonna never hated on Gaga.” Like are u living under a rock? Ofcorse she did. Maybe do some research beforehand. And it’s no shade to Nicki I like Nicki as an artist. 

Mikey McCampbell

Archived