Megarate: Rihanna-Number Ones

FentyGa

Featured Posts

15 hours ago, Economy said:

Soon she's gonna surpass Madonna in tops 10s too :air:

Rihanna is literally gonna become the act in history with the most hits :rip:

Also Gaga surpassed Madonna in Grammys

Madonna is being outdone a lot lately. Her career is shook :derpga:

In the 80s, 90s was harder to get a grammy, nowadays its just a joke. Madonna will shook, when Rihanna or Gaga surpass her in relevance, impact, bravery or reinvention. 

:reductive:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, FentyGa said:

yeah, Madge has eleven
I guess Rih is less controversial? Hung Up, Material Girl, and 4 Minutes DESERVE though.

I think Madonna has 12 in the US and like 13 in the UK.

Economy
8 minutes ago, ropi said:

In the 80s, 90s was harder to get a grammy, nowadays its just a joke. Madonna will shook, when Rihanna or Gaga surpass her in relevance, impact, bravery or reinvention. 

How so? Big aritsts didn't win as often?

RAMROD
12 hours ago, ropi said:

This is just what you feel. Little did you know, people back then felt the same when Madonna was nominated and won, feeling Grammys losing credibility cos a pop star won it. :shrug: 

Also bitterness is not cute. Put some make up on. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

This is just what you feel. Little did you know, people back then felt the same when Madonna was nominated and won, feeling Grammys losing credibility cos a pop star won it. :shrug: 

Also bitterness is not cute. Put some make up on. :fan:

I'm not Bitter honey, I love Gaga and Madonna. That's all, have a nice day

FentyGa

Would y'all be fine with me holding the ceremony this saturday? I think I've gotten all the reception I'll get, so it might be time.
If so, what time would be best? I wanna make sure it's suitable for everyone if possible. I'm from London so if y'all could mention what time zones you're from, that would be immensly helpful.
If you know anyone else who might wanna participate, this is your last chance to tag 'em!
-FentyGa:heart:

Andreu
6 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

Would y'all be fine with me holding the ceremony this saturday? I think I've gotten all the reception I'll get, so it might be time.
If so, what time would be best? I wanna make sure it's suitable for everyone if possible. I'm from London so if y'all could mention what time zones you're from, that would be immensly helpful.
If you know anyone else who might wanna participate, this is your last chance to tag 'em!

This saturday I'll spend three hours at a bus so it's perfect for me :ladyhaha: dunno what time yet

Ladey Gaygay
24 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

This saturday I literally have nothing going on so yuh although I have an eastern-standard time zone

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

DiamondKing
22 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

Saturday in the evening would be perfect for me. Maybe around 9pm or later in my time zone (Germany) :kara:

Davian
32 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

Can I still send my rates? I thought I had longer but I’ll send them tonight if that’s okay:oops:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

FentyGa
Just now, Davian said:

Can I still send my rates? I thought I had longer but I’ll send them tonight if that’s okay:oops:

absolutely! Just please do it by Friday ish, if possible:hug:

Archived