Featured Posts

Davian
2 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

#14 Susan Bunch

Average: 4,79
Stans: FentyGa - 9
Haters: Lazz Monster - 1
Commentary:
SamanthaC - Susan always just seemed whiny to me. It seemed she was more concerned about herself than anyone else. 
Lazz Monster - Never liked her, she was always so condescending to Ross, she has absolutely no redeeming qualities imo.
Oriane - I don't really have anything to say about her, she's funny sometimes when she's trolling Ross but her character is not really interesting apart from that.
A Hybrid - I think I liked her but can’t remember much about her.

How is this is going so well:messga: Anyways, Carol next:vegas:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoebe Buffay

#13 Gunther

Average: 5,25
Stans: Mirages - 8
Haters: Lazz Monster - 0
Commentary:
SamanthaC - I’m not convinced that the show could have gone on without Gunther. However his Rachel obsession was interesting whenever brought up.
Lazz Monster - Hate this guy with a passion, he was always in the way of Ross and Rachel getting together.
Oriane - A bit insignificant but he's always reminding us of his presence and his unrequited love. I like how he plays a small part in the plot of some episodes.
A Hybrid - Good addition? Idk. Friends never really nailed the “cameo bartender” IMO.

Lazz Monster

idk how you guys can love friends while hating one of the main 6, aka characters who appear in every single episode :madge:

We're far from the Shallow now

FentyGa
Just now, Lazz Monster said:

idk how you guys can love friends while hating one of the main 6, aka characters who appear in every single episode :madge:

because despite my rage towards Ross, the other characters overpower that feeling. And he's not always completely insufferable so yk

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, Lazz Monster said:

i loved every single one of them, but somehow ross was unbearable for me :madge: too needy, too obsessive ugh a nightmare :madge: the episode where he sends rachel all these gifts so mark can know that he is her boyfriend was too much :madge: i wanted to punch him

Davian
1 minute ago, Lazz Monster said:

This! Ross deserves so much better:grr:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, A Hybrid said:

How are the Geller parents not here yet

idk why you guys hate them :air: i really loved judy's shady moments

Lazz Monster
Just now, Phoebe Buffay said:

i loved every single one of them, but somehow ross was unbearable for me :madge: too needy, too obsessive ugh a nightmare :madge: the episode where he sends rachel all these gifts so mark can know that he is her boyfriend was too much :madge: i wanted to punch him

he's just a sweet, insecure guy, he's so relatable, that's why I like him much

We're far from the Shallow now

FentyGa
Just now, Phoebe Buffay said:

the worst was when Ben had a doll and Ross tried to make him play with cars and stuff. Ew.
Also when he and chandler made fun Joey's bag. That joke is very dated now.

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, FentyGa said:

the worst was when Ben had a doll and Ross tried to make him play with cars and stuff. Ew.
Also when he and chandler made fun Joey's bag. That joke is very dated now.

ugh the doll scene was... :awkney: but i LIVED when monica said that he used to dress like a woman :air: the SHADE

Archived