Featured Posts

bloody g

Great megarate, I loved it :kiss:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker

Yassss, I loved it, Cersei and Olenna were both my top picks, amazing! 

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Everyone upset with my rating of Cersei :ohwell:.  Here is why I gave her 0.

Her entire character is just being a bitter narcissist. She has no good or complex qualities. Sorry, but loving your children does not count as redeemable, it should be a given. Not to mention it is basically her fault 2 of them are dead. And to people saying she is intelligent and tactical... what?

What smart thing has she ever done in the show? She thinks she is way smarter than she actually is. The only half intelligent thing she did was blowing up the Sept, but even that was a dumb move. Tommen killed himself because of it. She killed her uncle, an experienced general and leader that could have helped immensely with ruling and the war effort. AND she wiped out all the members of a beloved great house, who were previously their greatest ally and supplier of both troops and food.

The only thing she achieved with that move was alienating herself from the common folk and the Lords of Westeros and getting herself out of a situation SHE PUT HERSELF IN. Giving the faith the right to bear arms is probably the stupidest decision made on the show so far. 

If it was Cersei from the books I would have given her a much higher rating because she is well written character. Show Cersei has little complexity and does nothing but act b*tchy and throw tantrums when she doesn't get her way.

Also @Varys thank you for all your hard work on this megarate!

littlepotter
On 2/19/2019 at 6:50 PM, Logan said:

Not being shady but I genuinely would like to know what you think puts her under the title of best character.

On 2/19/2019 at 6:52 PM, Varys said:

@Logan

One of those hate to love characters, she's absolutely a horrible person who has done horrible things but she's beautifully written to the point we still feel for her.

chaeri pls

25 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I never said she wasn’t a nicely written character, I said she wasn’t the best :confused:

littlepotter
41 minutes ago, Logan said:

I never said she wasn’t a nicely written character, I said she wasn’t the best :confused:

I meant to quote this

On 2/19/2019 at 6:43 PM, Logan said:

The woman who ordered for babies to be executed, killed Sansa's direwolf, abused her younger brother Tyrion, framed Margaery for adultery, blew up half of King's Landing killing hundreds of innocent people being top 3. These are truly dark times. 

you listed the cruel things she has done as reason why you disagree with her being in the top but it's about the written character which you said yourself

chaeri pls

Glamourpuss

Cersei is a horrible person there's no disputing that. People who gave her 11 wouldn't have done so because they like her as a person. She is a great villain and if she died along time ago GOT wouldn't have been as thrilling as it has been all these years. 

31 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I meant to quote this

you listed the cruel things she has done as reason why you disagree with her being in the top but it's about the written character which you said yourself

I incorporated both into my voting. Which is why I was fair and gave her a decent score. I don’t think she’s top 2 material in writing or by actions. 

A Hybrid

Can we all agree that Olenna shouldn’t have been #1 and it’s our fault?

No family’s safe when I sashay

littlepotter
10 hours ago, Logan said:

I incorporated both into my voting. Which is why I was fair and gave her a decent score. I don’t think she’s top 2 material in writing or by actions. 

Fair enough

10 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

Can we all agree that Olenna shouldn’t have been #1 and it’s our fault?

Do you expect a site like gaga daily to vote for anyone other than the sass queen :gayhat:

chaeri pls

Archived