Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ceremony: Game Of Thrones Megarate

Varys

Featured Posts

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Varys said:

I have the time but it will take a longer time like saturday because today and yesterday I had a word document prepaired that I copied and paisted

Maybe Thursday would then be a better time

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, corvus albus said:

Maybe Thursday would then be a better time

Okay it will be thursday :vegas:

It can be tomorrow or wednesday but I'm not sure :staymad:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Didymus

We're already so appreciative of you doing this at all so take your time :hug: Your @'ing game is on point anyway so we can wait until the big moment :queenga:

Lion Heart

Thursday is great. 

A few thoughts since I'm always late to this: 

-So sick of Samwell Tarly. Like **** off already. His scene with his father was that season's lowpoint. Instead of standing up to his father and redeeming himself, he sits there and takes his beating like a cuck. Knowing GRRM, I bet he survives the show.

-Littlefinger: Lord Baelish deserved to sit on the Iron Throne, even if his reign was brief. But instead they kill him off so we can get another "YAAAAAAAAAAS QUEENN SLAY" scene for no reason.

-Jon Snow: I used to dislike Jon Snow, but he's really won we over the last couple of episodes. My guess is he dies defending his child against Euron Greyjoy + Golden Company or The Night King. 

-The Hound: we need Cleganebowl. :vegas: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

A Hybrid
1 hour ago, Varys said:

Okay it will be thursday :vegas:

It can be tomorrow or wednesday but I'm not sure :staymad:

I’m going to sleep now but you can do it without me :vegas: What fun would that be though let’s be honest :vegas:

No family’s safe when I sashay

Ryusei

who gave Arya a higher score than 5 :ladyhaha: why is she top 10 :sharon:  now I also wish I had participated. Also my disappointment when I thought I could just catch the results but this thing is still ongoing :neyde: 

Musery

2 hours ago, Deku said:

Ranking Cersei higher than Ned should be punishable as a war crime. 

Ofc The queen who has been ruling for 7 seasons would be higher than a rotten head 

22 hours ago, Varys said:

@Logan @Lazz Monster @Gam @GagaSlaysUU @LittleMichael @littlepotter @EKai @SimplyTheBest @DutchHooker @A Hybrid @CyanDante @Lion Heart @RAMROD @huttont @KinneyUnderYou @Hey Boy @corvus albus @Deku @LabCoatDude @Glamourpuss @Chello @Lippoutou @Didymus @Ryusei

The lord of light has looked with favour upon me and I'm able the finish the megarate today

Who will win,who will lose?

Will your fave hold the top spot?

Some characters will be controversial and you might be upset but remember giphy.gif

First result in 5-10 minutes

Xoxoxoxo

Varys

Lazz Monster
Just now, Varys said:

@Logan @Lazz Monster @Gam @GagaSlaysUU @LittleMichael @littlepotter @EKai @SimplyTheBest @DutchHooker @A Hybrid @CyanDante @Lion Heart @RAMROD @huttont @KinneyUnderYou @Hey Boy @corvus albus @Deku @LabCoatDude @Glamourpuss @Chello @Lippoutou @Didymus @Ryusei

The lord of light has looked with favour upon me and I'm able the finish the megarate today

Who will win,who will lose?

Will your fave hold the top spot?

Some characters will be controversial and you might be upset but remember giphy.gif

First result in 5-10 minutes

Xoxoxoxo

Varys

I'm mentally preparing myself for Dany to not even reach top 5 cuz y'all don't have taste :madge:

We're far from the Shallow now

#10 Jaime Lannister

GoT-Jaime-waving-his-gold-hand.gif

Overall Score: 7,975

Highest Score: 10 @LittleMichael @EKai @corvus albus @Lion Heart  @KinneyUnderYou

Lowest Score: 4 @LabCoatDude

Comments:

@A Hybrid

I used to love this guy, but then he sold out Cersei. Still kinda cool, but relies on Bronn too much and insulted Brienne WAY too much.

@LittleMichael

Jaime is the perfect example of character’s redemption in a TV series

@corvus albus

At first I wanted to punch him. Now he’s supposed to marry me.

@huttont

one of the best character developments of the show.

@LabCoatDude

Meh

bloody g

I agree with Little Michael :ally:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

A Hybrid

I don’t think I can do this right now even though I want to :air: I’ll check the results later ugh this is pain

No family’s safe when I sashay

2 minutes ago, Varys said:

@corvus albus

At first I wanted to punch him. Now he’s supposed to marry me.

Actually same :air:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Archived