Brad as Ally

And Gaga as Jack?

Featuring chicken #4 as their dog.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Why is he not bringing back the voice? It's literally what makes his parts in the song good! But I get it he worked his ass of on the movie and he's not getting any awards at all and being beaten by a clown with superb ad accent and dentures that totally butchered Freddie Mercury I would have been pissed as well :triggered:

I agree with this, even though Rami is a fantastic actor, his accent in the movie wasn't too good imo and I think Bradley did way better in ASIB than Rami did in BR. Like Bradley sang live, learned how to sing and play instruments for this movie.

Monster Hair

I think that was almost obvious...We love Ally and Jackson but they were made for the film, we'll get Gaga and Bradley performing at the Oscars and that's absolutely exciting... One of the most ICONIC performances ever is coming! :firega:

LilyLark
39 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I agree with this, even though Rami is a fantastic actor, his accent in the movie wasn't too good imo and I think Bradley did way better in ASIB than Rami did in BR. Like Bradley sang live, learned how to sing and play instruments for this movie.

After I took a film studies class in college, I became sort of interested in all of it and started to follow film and film/oscar twitter and the anonymous Oscar voter ballots (which don't always overlap). Rami is kind of the peak example of how the awards don't always come down to the performance but more the campaign itself. He's literally hit up every event, and a lot of the Oscar voters love him and Bohemian Rhapsody but realize awarding the film itself would be hugely controversial because of Singer. The fact that can't make it best film kind of guarantees that he'll get the best actor because they want him to have it,  and as a consolation prize for not being able to give BoRhap best film. I'm not saying he was bad, because I do think he deserved the nomination, but he in no way deserves it over Bradley or Willem or even Bale (who gave a great performance in a middling film, kind of like Rami).

Him constantly bringing up Freddie's "spirit" whenever anyway questions him on the criticism of the gay aspects of the film is gross as hell to me (and I usually like Rami) and apparently to a large chunk of film twitter, but it goes well over with the Oscar voters—the same types who used to rip into Anne Hathaway for caring too much and holler about JLaw not taking it seriously enough.  Misogyny.

Anyway, I don't blame Bradley because it's got to be annoying as h*ll that he's been getting semi-dragged by some of the petty, mean people of film twitter/Oscar ballots over the most mundane stuff, like that NY Times interview, while Rami's bound to win and that Trump supporting screenwriter for Green Book and a sex creep like Farrelly are probably going to win best picture for a film that had less acclaim and an antiquated view of race relations.

In a shallow way tho, I'm sort of glad (even if I feel bad for him) cause people are too busy dragging Bradley (tho he does have his defenders, too) to really focus on Gaga except for a few people complaining that she's too cloying in her speeches. But I think if they weren't focused on him, more of those petty Oscar/film types of b*tchs would probably focus on Gaga because they used to drag poor Anne Hathaway for Gaga's same "crime": being a theater kid/super emotional when giving a speech.

YourWhiskyMouth
37 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

Featuring chicken #4 as their dog.

Sis no..

Gaga’s chicken #4 looks like this after the California wildfire

2010-06-09-disaster_chicken.jpg

48 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Haven’t seen BR but yes poor Bradley. He really put in his soul. And it shows. Imo he outshines Gaga by miles. He deserves every win. Except for best director. Wich sadly for him he isn’t nominated for.

GagaMyBlood95

He can do it in his voice and I think he will be fine. Gaga is a professional, she can adjust!

AndiGaga
6 hours ago, Zilla said:

I feel like they're going to do a twist on it, one that isn't expected 

Imagine them switching parts

Bradley: AAAHHHHHH AAAH AHHHH AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

monketsharona

Actors play characters and move on...

I don't understand monsters who want Gaga or Bradley to stick to Ally and Jackson once the awards season is done. Let them have a career with other projects seriously.

Bradley already starred in another Clint Eastwood movie that was out in the middle of ASIB awards campaign... I don't see any problem in this

Economy

I mean I was not expecting him to anyway

Btw on a different note am I the only one annoyed that men have very few options for formal clothing?

I mean except for really daring artists that break from the norm... Generally speaking for every major event men wear either a suit or a tux...

We look like friggen mass produced cloned robots :saladga:

tbh I wish he'd sing deeper, though. I think it suits the harmony better. He can dress however, but musically I think him dropping a register helps.

Archived