13 minutes ago, Andreu said:

hmmmmm it's OK but I was expecting something more R&B and less hip-hop

2beca9bca5e795c1ac4dd0ebb2f95bed.gif

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG

Omg it's so good. And the "your pu**y basura, my pu**y horchata" part really cracked me up :ladyhaha:

Also, is this the first time she sings? I definitely don't remember her singing in IoP.

Teal Ambition

Omg Bruno's voice is :lolly:

This is so good wow

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

StrawberryBlond

It's a grower. Not too keen on the chorus but the verses, especially Cardi's first one, are good. 90's vibes, in the best possible way, like a more grown-up version of Finesse. It's obvious they're trying to do a retread of Finesse but I'm cool with that as long as it's doing its own thing enough, which it is. Wonder if Cardi's just going to release some standalone collabs until her next album? I kinda want her to just focus on that but maybe she's taking it a bit easier now she has a baby.

Ella Chalcedony

Kinda over Bruno... sounds like Finesse along with 30 other of his songs :lolly:

hijadeputa
8 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

Omg it's so good. And the "your pu**y basura, my pu**y horchata" part really cracked me up :ladyhaha:

Also, is this the first time she sings? I definitely don't remember her singing in IoP.

Be careful says hi

Sneaky Oliver
8 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

What does it mean though?:laughga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived