💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga gets 2 new tattoos

Jenina

Featured Posts

Bigmac1162
33 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Not at all. Why should I? The light is back in her eyes again. That’s all we should care about.

It is lost on me why everyone thought he was the second coming of Jesus, with his fanboy Instagram and tight grip on her arm.

He can kick rocks. 

it seemed like he was a rebound after Taylor.  If its true I'm sad she's alone again.  I doubt Bradley and Irina are breaking up since baby in the mix.  Let's hope she can get her mind right for the Oscars.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

I love her new tattoos. I think they're the best ones she's gotten. The rose doesn't need to be shaded in IMO. 

As for Carino, I never thought they seemed like a match. She really jumped into a serious relationship and engagement fast. Plus, he's in his 50s, and I just can't imagine her being settled down yet - she's never really had a period in her life where she's been single for a prolonged period yet, and I feel like she might benefit from that sort of freedom and of ~finding herself~, of learning how to be sufficiently fine with being by herself or whatever. I feel like everyone needs that type of phase in life at some point. 

misunderstood
1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Not at all. Why should I? The light is back in her eyes again. That’s all we should care about.

It is lost on me why everyone thought he was the second coming of Jesus, with his fanboy Instagram and tight grip on her arm.

He can kick rocks. 

Wow I can feel the hatred you had in this post, disgusting

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

JohnnyVersace
9 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

For real. Fans who think they know anything about anyone in her life, and her relationships, yet pass such intense judgment on the topic. We've never even heard him speak. I have to laugh....

Diamond heart99
33 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

Squash the drama sis. This is Gaga board. I stan her, not her man. 

Some little monsters need to get their priorities straight. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Diamond heart99
1 hour ago, Bigmac1162 said:

it seemed like he was a rebound after Taylor.  If its true I'm sad she's alone again.  I doubt Bradley and Irina are breaking up since baby in the mix.  Let's hope she can get her mind right for the Oscars.

I just don’t get why people care? She is happy. That’s the end and the beginning of it all.

It’s almost like people here need her to get married and have kids. Creepy AF if ya ask me. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

SharkmanthaC
4 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

DzZJ8tLVYAAnXy6.jpg

LMAO

Are we still questioning who is controlling her social media? Obviously she has some promoted stuff and I'm sure the staff posts for her on occasion, but...

I think the staff tattoo is genius. Think about how the rose will look when she has a strapless gown on. It'll look like a rose coming from her dress.  I wonder what she'll get for the Enigma era.

(I also thought about her and Christian when I saw this post, but I'm still hoping it isn't true because I want her to be happy.)

she/her/hers

RAMROD

What was the removed one? One of those insta are removed :oprah:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: with birds I share this lonely view (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

What was the removed one? One of those insta are removed :oprah:

She deleted the pic of the music notes from before it was fixed

RAMROD
1 hour ago, LaLa said:

She deleted the pic of the music notes from before it was fixed

Ah, I see now. Thank you, sistren. :sis:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: with birds I share this lonely view (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡