Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HAUS BEAUTY confirmed by investor

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

giskardsb

Gaga doesn't like doing meaningless partnerships for the sake of quick money.   However, the fact that this is an actual business venture, including outside investors, shows that it is much more than a simple partnership between a pop star and beauty brands.  So trying to use Gaga's past words against her, as so many of you love to do, is a fail in this case because the commitment by Gaga and her involvement in this project are obviously much different.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/14/2019 at 7:59 AM, Kimmo said:

Here we go....

giphy.gif

I knew this would become a gif the second I saw it! :diane:

Schwerk
12 hours ago, giskardsb said:

Gaga doesn't like doing meaningless partnerships for the sake of quick money.   However, the fact that this is an actual business venture, including outside investors, shows that it is much more than a simple partnership between a pop star and beauty brands.  So trying to use Gaga's past words against her, as so many of you love to do, is a fail in this case because the commitment by Gaga and her involvement in this project are obviously much different.

Maybe not quick money, but this this still feels like she's doing it purely for the money. How does having a beauty line enrich her artistry? Or her personal fulfillment? I don't see it. It's an unnecessary move to me since the world is flooded with beauty products already. I wish she'd used her creativity, energy and influence on different things. If this makes her happy, I'm happy for her, but I don't think I will purshase anything. The only product she released I genuinely loved was the Fame perfume. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

loathereality
On 2/14/2019 at 7:04 PM, Adarsh Soni said:

I never understood it, its not like Rihanna is making the lipsticks herself in the labs, she's just the face of the brand. How does it take up her time? She just has to show up at promo events. One can easily record music while doing that.

feel like rihanna is bored of music

Inferno

I don't understand or support this move personally. I think its a mistake. I think its very late as well. The beauty industry is crowded as hell and shes got no chance at standing out let alone all of the backlash one receives if the quality of these products is not literally void of any kind of defect. She could potentially be dragged by every beauty guru on youtube and that can affect her image yet again, affect the positive success shes had to some extent. Maybe not, maybe it could do well, but honestly, why even bother? Why chance it? What passion does she have for starting a makeup line? Like...it just doesn't make any sense to me beyond getting in on the cash grab which I thought she claimed not to be about with fragrances etc? Why waste creative energy on a trend and not something music related? A beauty brand requires so much involvement and energy like why even go that route? Just don't get it or think its a good move but whatever. Its happening. We'll see how it all plays out.

Gaga has always been into fashion and makeup. This makes sense to me. The Kardashian line seems to have been successful. I half expected to see  neon makeup kits sold next to the t-shirts at the shows. :triggered: Though a line of non-neon makeup would certainly have more mass appeal.

Archived