đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Zedd & Katy Perry - 365

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

I like it :sara: 

A little more practice  and Katy can be an actress. drama-comedy suits her well :party:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterJay
3 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

The ending to that music video was so sad. As for the song, it’s alright. Very unoriginal and it doesn’t have a lot of personality. Maybe it will grow on me. I really miss his Complextro work and he and Gaga made magic together. I would love for them to work together again!

Omg for real though! I was like “Poor KatyBot!!” :messga:

Cuchulainn

The harmonies and production of this song are amazing! I’m getting major jungle vibes from the baseline. This song is :firega:

This is actually awesome because there is a real-world ethics issue with robots. People are willing to be "in relationships" with robots, but it gets tricky when robots are able to learn information and there's an issue of when they can start developing their own "emotions". When that happens, is it okay to just shut them off?

It's cool stuff. 

I thought Katy's acting was great in this video too.

crisTEAne

i actually quite like both the song and the video. i'm moderately shook :vegas:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

When the robot has more emotions than the human :selena:

angels forever, forever angels

Morphine Prince

Song is good, but not amazing. 

Video is interesting.

Good job overall but I don’t think I’ll be playing this song too much, it might be a grower though. 

jaXXXon

Why are you guys acting like it's a solo Katy track? It's a Zedd song, she's credited the same way Maren Morris was on the Middle. Her having a hit with this does nothing for her solo work. Keep that in mind.

This is really great! Amazing video with a very complex philosophical idea. Track is interesting as well, though not groud breaking. That bassline hook is cool. But yeah, visuals are amazing! 

StrawberryBlond

Not here for the song, it sounds terribly bland and off-key. But the video is on another level. Katy does very well at acting robotic with an eerie feel about her the entire time. I thought it was going to end when she was dragged away but when it kept on going, it hit me with all the feels. It happened on day 365, so it took exactly a year for her to feel completely in love, when she realised he felt nothing, her heart literally broke, causing her entire technological system to start shutting down to the point to where she had to be deactivated, which is sad. The thud as her head hit the table was so cold and when the expression on her face when she saw there was a whole stockpile of robots exactly like her to replace her with was heartbreaking and literally gave me chills to think that was the last thing she saw before she "died." A great commentary of sex robots and how they're going to change society and how much information they gather and what effect this has on them.

Early contender for one of the best videos of the year for sure. This reminds me of the storyline of a dystopian book I read a few years back but I don't want to say the name for fear it might risk spoilers. I had the same feelings watching this. I'm never normally a defender of Katy and always been disinterested in Zedd but seriously, this video became so much better than I expected. Just wish the song was as good.

NIGHTCRAWLER

would someone explain me the MV ? I'm not sure I've a 100% understood it 

I like the song, I guess it's gonna grow on me. Not sure about the quality of the mixing, I'm gonna listen to it on Apple Music to be sure. Some vibes made me feel some type of way in the verses, I like it. 

Archived