new video

Zedd & Katy Perry - 365

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
metalguru

OMG the chorus is very similar to Turkey's biggest (and one of the most respected) pop singer Sezen Aksu's "pop" single from last year: 

I showed this to my boyfriend (who is not versed in pop forum life :vegas:)

literally two seconds after the music started he said

'OKAY, that's enough Katy'

reached over, and paused the video :ally:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Awakened M
On 2/14/2019 at 2:20 PM, theahsfan said:

Gaga stans are helping making this a hit but they don’t realise that Katy stans won’t lift a finger when the LG6 lead is released because they think Gaga hates Katy. Plus I really don’t want this to outpeak Shallow, yet everyone here is making that possible 

Take some vitamin D supplements, drink plenty of water, and go. to. sLeEp.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Inferno

The song is a bit of a bore. Not entirely unpleasant, not offensive, ultimately forgettable. I think the verses are nice but the chorus is where it really blends into the walls. The video is a hodge podge of cringeworthy moments and some briefly cool aesthetics. I don't know. I just think its overall so middling that ill have forgotten about it shortly after I post this, the only exception to that being if it becomes very successful and im forced to listen to it everywhere.

Inferno
On 2/16/2019 at 4:48 AM, Mr Peeps said:

I like the song and the video! I'm just glad we don't have the 'goofy' acting from her like in Swish Swish :oops:

The goofy acting is very much present.

Do you guys remember the rumored Lady Gaga song "All Mine"??? Is this actually it??? Did they change "All Mine" to "On My Mind"? Oh my gosh :gum:

lordmaler
On 2/17/2019 at 11:14 AM, djparky said:

More generic, auto tune meh from Katy- what happened to the person who gave us Firework, Hot and Cold etc??

He is being sued for a rape.

Archived