movie

Frozen 2 Teaser

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

I thought the first movie was just okay but after watching this teaser trailer it really got me hyped :excited2:

sis gonna end global warming! :firega:

rumours

No.:fail:

It’s finally gotten to the point where every 3-12 year old girl isn’t shrieking while wearing an Elsa costume. Please God don’t make that version of hell start up again :messga:

RAMROD

Hope they fix those plot holes issues. Visuals is cool and all, but the first one was feeling like eating a donut full of air to me.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

11 hours ago, Luv u Sum said:

Politics should be left put of disney cartoons sis. Go watch the news if you want that 

Zootopia says otherwise

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, gag said:

Zootopia says otherwise

OMG...Zootopia with that obvious meth lab scene. My brother and I took his kids to see it. We looked at each other with the most confused look on our faces. "What the hell did we bring your kids to see?" I asked him? Then we busted out laughing. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Poissonche

My 11 to 13 year-old ass waited in excitement for the first movie, and was SHOOKETH as f*ck when he watched it for the first time, so I'll make sure to go see this. It looks actually good! I just hope it won't just be some kind of "reverse the plot of the first one" like The Little Mermaid 2

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

My 11 to 13 year-old ass waited in excitement for the first movie, and was SHOOKETH as f*ck when he watched it for the first time, so I'll make sure to go see this. It looks actually good! I just hope it won't just be some kind of "reverse the plot of the first one" like The Little Mermaid 2

It will be seasonal themed :giggle:

This time it will be Autumn, and that's why the release date is on the week of U.S. Thanksgiving weekend. It is foolproof. Disney gonna get munnies. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Poissonche
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

It will be seasonal themed :giggle:

This time it will be Autumn, and that's why the release date is on the week of U.S. Thanksgiving weekend. It is foolproof. Disney gonna get munnies. :giggle:

Last one was on Thanksgiving weekend too. I was obsessed. I knew every f*cking damn thing about this movie. I stanned Elsa before I stanned Gaga.

[this post has no link whatsoever with yours but idk just wanted to share]

yas disney get them coins

Haroon

Wow this looks dark and amazing :giveup: It gave me chills (no pun intended :toofunny:). Definitely gonna watch this on the big screen :woot:

Regina George

WOW. Just WOW. This looks so ****ing badass! I’m so excited for this. I watched the last one 3 times in cinema and even tho I think it’s kinda overrated - it was an amazing experience. This one looks even better. 

Archived