Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Frozen 2 Teaser

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

andy232000

Am I the only one that is quite bothered by how realistic the water looks but how cartoonish Esla looks in comparison? Like damn props to the animators because that must have took a ton of work to make the water look like that...but the characters look out if place? The exact thing happened in coco in my opinion. Its like the character are placed in an actual real world scenery

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Phaye Monster said:

This looks amazing, but what’s Elsa throwing herself into the ocean for?:oprah:

Anna with a sword looks pretty badass too

It seems like she's practicing walking over water.

hmmm

25 minutes ago, Vegas said:

I was hoping for a global warming-end of the world scenario and Elsa preventing it somehow. 

Global warming? In the 1500s?:lolga:

hmmm

Glittertinks

I love Frozen so much, especially Elsa :giveup: My fave Disney Lady.

Frozen 2 is legit the only sequel that Disney was now able to hype me for, I can't wait :flower:

Far from a fan of the first movie, but this teaser shows a lot of promise. There seems to be a much larger plot and narrative this time around.

Then again, I felt that way with Brave's teasers.

3 points in and ready for more

Luv u Sum

OH MY GODD!! 

I wasnt very excited for this since I love Frozen and didnt want them to mess it up but this looks SICK! The VISUALS!! And the whole 4 Elements thing! I'm very excited to see how they will piece this story together but it looks very extravagant and kind of dark! I'm so hyped!!!

Luv u Sum
34 minutes ago, Vegas said:

I was hoping for a global warming-end of the world scenario and Elsa preventing it somehow. 

Politics should be left put of disney cartoons sis. Go watch the news if you want that 

Just now, Luv u Sum said:

Politics should be left put of disney cartoons sis. Go watch the news if you want that 

The best cartoons are filled with politics statements. I wish people weren’t so narrow minded on raising awareness about issues that affects literally everyone. 

11 minutes ago, Dancin said:

Global warming? In the 1500s?:lolga:

I didn’t know it was confirmed to be on a specific time and space. If so, it would be forced and awkward to address global warming :air:

3 minutes ago, Vegas said:

I didn’t know it was confirmed to be on a specific time and space. If so, it would be forced and awkward to address global warming :air:

I mean there isn't any modern technology lol. In the 1st scene of Frozen 1 Kristoff was working as an ice collector so they still had to get ice from the mountains:laughga:

hmmm

Head Empty

I don't like the first movie but holy scheiße this looks amazing. Makes me want to give the first one another chance :giveup:

JusKeepBreathin

Fcúk I'm so hyped!!!!

giphy.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived